danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The must-watch animes

| SO i recently got up from the anime/manga break (cuz sqewl) and I'm finishing TG:re 2 (it's awesome btw) and now I am looking for some of the must-watch animes for me. I already planned watching Boku no Hero academia and No game no Life. Please share your favorite animes (ones with max 100 episodes) I would really appriciade that!!
(。◕‿◕。) ヽ( ´ ∇ ` )ノ

|

| Steins gate

| Total eclipse (both)

| Monster (thought after you wrote 100 ep max)

| FLCL
Shingeki no kyojin
Kill la Kill
K-on
Nichijou
Bakuman
Death note
Haikyuu
Monogatari series
Samurai Champloo
Jojo (first season)

| >>520316 Seconding Monster!

Mushishi
The Tatami Galaxy
Hyouka

| Madoka Magica ◕‿‿◕

| Lain

| Made in abyss

| Black rock shooter

| Any Trigger production especially Inferno Cop.

| Wait I thought Haikyuu was just a generic fujoshi bait show about high school sports boys and someone says it's good?

Like at least Yuri On Ice wasn't about highschoolers

| >>520318 All the seasons of JoJo you uncultured swine

| Cowboy Bebop
Angel beats

| >>2799ad actually the anime sucks, better play the vn. A lot better.

| Evangelion
Lain
Tatami Galaxy
Ping Pong the Animation
Akira
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Ah, and you should read Tokyo Ghoul. The anime (both the first one and :re) are really bad. I'm sure you will love it.

| Hidamari Sketch
Aria

| >>520435 I enjoyed the anime. It isnt as complex as the VN, but still, really good.

| >>520435 I enjoyed the anime. It isnt as complex as the VN, but still, really good.

| >>520435 >>520623 with steins;gate elite coming up you can enjoy both

| I think kabanerii of the iron fortress kinda good, you should watch it

| Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

| Wtf

| >>bbf864 It's more a matter of stuff that the anime just skips because of course they were not able to fit everything in it, it really skips lots of enjoyable stuff, that's why to me the anime kinda sucks to me

| BOKU

| >>4d1001
K-On? Really? If your grandpa asked you about anime is K-On really what you would've showed him?

| >>f26357 what's wrong with K-on? Yeah, it's not epic at all and doesn't have much story behind itself, but there are times in your life, when something calm, warm and cozy have much more value than the most epic and thrill title. So in my opinion it doesn't hurt to recommend K-on to someone, as long as you recommend some classical titles like Death Note with it

| Kill la Kill
Gurren Lagann
Black Rock Shooter
Punchline!
Code Geass
Lain
Spice and Wolf
Nichijou
JoJo
Cowboy Bebop

| Posts like these are just pointless. It's basically "list your favorite anime with no comments nor context."

| Made in Abyss!

| >>521084 You're absolutely right, but people seen to like listing their favorites over and over for some reason.

| Garden of sinners,
Kino's journey,
Erased.

| Welcome to the NHK

| Clannad

| lain
lain
lain
lain
lain
lain
lain
lain
lain
Madoka
lain
lain
lain
lain
lain

| >>520276
You're a fool? Who needs a
chopped anime when there is a
masterpiece VN?

| Toradora is a must watch imo

| Spice & Wolf
Evangelion
Cowboy Bebop
Monster
The Meloncholy of Haruhi
Lain
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl

| >>521014 I would show my grandpa BOKU

| Offbrand

| This thread is full of shit taste

| >>3e8a58
Only good post in the thread

As for OP, if you like horror, check out Future Diary and When They Cry. They have some pretty strong downfalls, but when they get it right it really works

| Texhnolyze.

| >>521056 "my fav anime is so shit that I need a better anime to recommend it alongside with. I need the most watched anime on MAL to cover my insecurity of other people mocking my taste"

| I swear I've tried to post my list here like 10 times on 2 seperate days fucking fuck captchas

| >>522611
Dude it's really not that hard

| Have y'all seen Durarara tho? That's some spicy shite

| Also,>>522673, Durarararararararara and Durararararararararararararararararararararararararararararara

Total number of posts: 49, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1547925883

This thread is permanently archived