danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tales of a sleepless g/u/rl

| So exactly 24 hours ago I started installing a fitgirl game with half a hour to finish I through I could kill time by doing this.
First I was easy, just being watch some anime or play some games, but that didn't even got me to 10% so shockingly I started to be productive! Made lunch, clan my room, listen to music, did some exercise, shower.
Half a day later I had nothing else to do so I endure by watching YouTube videos all night.
9:50am and it's at 98.3 and I'm gonna faint

| Also I have to stay awake until 12 or 1pm to make lunch for my sister so rip me

| the hell is this fitgirl game?

| >>515373 she's a repacker that compress everything so games of 60gb end up as 30gb, installation takes a lot tho, it depend on your processors

| >>515318 what game is it?

| >>515597 FIFA 18, twas for my brother.
In the end it didn't even work, It closes immediately after opening it , like a lot of people who have brought the game have the same problem, ea fucking sucks.
In other news, I'm still sleep deprived and installing yet another fitgirl repack, this time Yakuza 0 which its actually going really fast, a hour and like 10 minutes to finish and I just started like 40 minutes ago

| >>515613 honestly, yakuza 0 is much bettrr game anyways

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1545199260

This thread is permanently archived