danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I need help asking a girl out in a way that only the /a/ can help with

| The reason is becouse we first became acquainted becouse of anime so i want to ask her out in the anime way.

The only thing i could think of is leaveing a note in her locker but i want to do something a little more original.

| Idk fam, maybe you want to give her a dice and a key (in that order)

bc daisuki , lol idk fam

| >>514489
Lmao, just Lmao.

Also op idk man, try not to go full weeb I'd say. I'd recommend just be casual and confident and ask her out normally. Either way, best of luck.

| >>514487
Don't be a cringy weeb and also don't do it in public with multiple people around. Just ask her out normally, bonding with weeb shit comes later while actually dating. Be cool and don't overreact if she turns you down and stay friends if possible. Good luck

| Act like a Tsundere OP! The best way.

| Become the dense harem MC and then make her jealous to the point that she loves you then just focus on her route

| Quick save before continuing.

| >>514557 then mindbreak her in your sex dungeon until she is best slave. She will appreciate all the attention :P

| >>514527 >>514539 here is good thinks. I mean, the note thing would be ok, but better in person. You could tell her the things you planned (dice-key is lol) and she can be secretly relieved that you didn't do any of them haha

| >>5c9820 im oit of save slots

| I ment im out of save slots

| >>514581
I already told you to act like a Tsundere,OP. Or you don't appreciate my help?

| Dont ask her out in "that" way, ask to make some plans. Try to be her/his friend before you try to ask for their heart :)

| If all thats keeping you two together is liking eachother what will happen when you get in a fight or so

| Write 大好き or 愛してる on something big. Might also add the girl's name in katakana before. Most weebs have elementary kanji knowledge I think.

| Just do it like any normal person would. Anything else will make the situation even more uncomfortable.

| >>514967 in my experience it's more like a 50% chance

| >>515026 agree, everything is awful... I thought you were going to say "do it like the do on the discovery channel"... so basically just grab he from behind, start humping and hope for the best.

| >>b01cf9 I love this advise

| >>515162 this gurl knows

| https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

I think there were 4 too many people in that group... and there is very little humping. Disappointed.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1545255462

This thread is permanently archived