danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anime you like coming back to

| ITT: g/u/rls post anime they like to rewatch
I like rewatching Nyaruko. It's absolutely stuffed with references, so every time I watch it I notice more of them.
Also Kuuko a cute.

| steins;gay

| Excel Sagaaaaaaa

| FLCL. ^^

| I always find myself rewatching K project. It isn't quite cyberpunk, but it is aesthetic as fucc. The plot structure is kinda complicated as well so rewatching lets you appreciate the finer details without trying to grasp what is going on. Oh, and since I always forget when I recomend: BEWARE OF NAKED CAT GIRL. Sorry, she doesn't put clothes on until a few episodes in.

*needless to say, the show is good without the fanservice to the point in which I forget that it is in there*

| Ghost in the Shell

| Well I just rewatched baka and test again because it's just such a great little comedy.

Also Haganai.

| I actually like to rewatch horror animes, I really like Corpse Party and Another. Or some shoujo, like Ouran High School Host Club(I rewatched it so many times XD)

| >>466358 Same here. Every time i rewatch it, i found a new detail or another obscure reference

| Re: Zero, For the traps~!

Utawarerumono for the floofs

Barakamon for the fun

| >>466518 Exactly! It is so amazing. <3 Also the OST is awesome. I frigging love The Pillows.

| >>c2c703
>>694829
Y'all are g/u/rls of culture
I rewatch flcl at least once a year

| I rewatched HxH a few times already, especially the Greed Island and the Palace Invasion arcs, because of the way the anime's put together in general

(also my captcha : hill wont see)

| I used to watch FLCL every summer for the nostalgia and feeling of youthful potential until I hit my 20's and realized unlike plucky anime kids, I'm not ever gonna make it or have girls like me or do anything that matters in the world... Much less have a miracle like a space girl and a robot showing up.

| Nichijou, for sure.

| No game no life.

for her never ending thirst for knowledge Jibril-chan.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1542555100

This thread is permanently archived