danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
RWBY PART 6

| I gotta say part 5 killed my interest but the way theyre handling it and bringing back the og rwby fights and origin stories, i like. Likey alot, also i like how SPOILERS

cinder comes back, i hope jaune kills her and gets redemption for pyrrah

| Didn't read it all, just posting to say thanks for the spoiler warning.

| You know we have spoiler tags right

| Yeah looks like Rooster Teeth is getting their shit together now, hopefully they'll get better and better.

| I'm liking this season a lot so far, my only complain is that the designs for the gods were pretty lame imo

| >>469405 I thought so too, until they turned into dragons.

| >>469409 meh the generic Chinese dragon is lame, the dark one is a bit cooler cuz it has a skull face but I just don't like dragons in general so that's probably why the designs didn't impact me as much

| Is Neo back yet?

| >>469564 I think she's going to return this season, but she hasn't yet

| Don't know the anime but came across a nhentai of it and it was good so i rate the anime a solid 5. The MC has a dick in it idk if that's cannon

| >>471363 futa Ruby is cannon in our hearts

| JoJo part 6 confirmed then

| I love how rwby fans arent doing their bullshit cringy ships and shipnames anymore lmao, the fanbase turned into a bunch of theorists i love it

| So, are the beatifully choreographed fights back or is just stiff fight sequences that would make any stickman fight look like Summer Wars?

Tbh, I only watched it for the girls, awesome weapons and hypotising fights. The lore and story is shit to me.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1542766158

This thread is permanently archived