danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Visual Novels

| What are some good cheap VNs? I wanna get more inot VNs but there isn't much that's popular and also cheap (about 20$)

I can't afford to pay much most of the time but I make exceptions if I'm really invested in a series.

| I enjoyed Highway Blossoms a lot, but it was by western devs so you wont get the weeb appeal. If you own a 3ds Harvest December is cheap, and while I enjoyed it, its a fairly shitty harem plot in retrospect.

| Fault milestone

| >>409480 +

| Katawa shoujo is one of my favorite VNs. It's free as well.

| Falconers: Moonlight is also really good.

| Lucy:The Eternity She Wished For

| Have you tried doki doki literature club? It's free

| >>410255
Tried it, It's good but not very long. I am not sure if this is a joke reply but I am being nice just to make sure lo l

| How about Steins;Gate?
You should try it.

| science adventures and danganronpa series are great

| Planetarian. A classic, only 10 bucks on Steam.

| Everlasting summer
It's free

| Steins Gate and the Grisaia franchise are great especially Fruits of Grisaia, you get something like 70 hours from it.

| Obligatory Ace Attorney mention.

CMIIW, the original trilogy's under $20 on mobile, and the PC version's coming next year.

| Kara no shoujo, if you want to become a detective, who investigates cruel crimes. Also, It has quite interesting dark style and wonderful ost

| Snatcher. A Hideo Kojima Visual novel. I'm pretty sure everyone on this website heard of it , since it influenced VA-11 Hall-A

| danganronpa, super danganronpa 2, new danganronpa v3 (especially the last one because the aesthetic is top notch)

| I liked "A light in the dark" is good, trust mep

| Swan Song was fucked up, yo

| >>afce39 woah on PC next year? Do you have a source? Sounds amazing.

| >>411181
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=32914

Was announced in yesterday's Tokyo Game Show.

| >>409766 i saw this on steam, how good is it?

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1537884563

This thread is permanently archived