danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anime you hate but everyone likes?

| Are there any animes you hate but everyone seems to like? For me it's definitely Hetalia, diabolic lovers and naruto. Go on. Name yours.

| I feel like I've seen this thread before my good sir.

| flip flappers! its pretty and cute and strange, but nobody likes it cause they take it too seriously

| >>1fff33 You flip flapped OPs question (the anime was awesome though)

I hate Dragun Ballz, all of it. I suppose everyone likes it for nostalgia reasons. But it's just lame ...

| Dragon Ball, Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note, any yaoi shit, Fairy Tail, One Piece and probably many many more that I can't think of rn

| Naruto.

| i ditched the jojo anime like halfway through part 3 lol
went back and read the manga, way better but i still don't like part 2

| Attack on Titans sucks ass

| Closest thing to me, isn't really hate, just don't care about.
One Punch Man.

| Erased. Everytime I see it get praised for it's writing it feels like I watched a completely different show.

| nge
good lord it's so bad

| Hyouka it felt so boring to me but I liked the art style.

| Ohh, life the shit

| >>406544 shit i was backwards

re:zero, especially the second half. rem is way overhyped, it gets repetitive when subaru is depressed, and everybody thinks felix is the best guy even though its clearly that cute merchant otto

| >>406780 This, exactly. Took the words right out of my mouth.

| >>406712

It's got cool monsters but the rest is a major wank

| Shinsekai Yori

| Jojo. Didn't like it since before it got popular.

| Fullmetal Alchemist. What an utter shit anime.

| >>406808
qtf

| >>407011 I don't think everyone likes it, but I personally find it boring. It felt like boring book, which it was originally.

| K-On!! (not K-On!). I get so much shit even on this board even mentioning that it *may* not be perfect.

| Your lie in April. Absolute shit with stupid characters and forced drama.

| >>407639 it is perfect tho, definitely the best slice of life anime out there

| >>407675
agreed. it's definitely in my top sol list.

| Gatari series.

| Hero Academia. Virtually everything about that show has been done better before.

| Evangelion is just shit. I didn't get really far because I didn't really care for the plot, and the characters were really annoying (especially Asuka, fuck her) and the whole thing just reeks of fake deep.

| >>406596 you the man. Fucking Jojo stardust Crusaders is absolute shit

| Attack on Titan. Hated the show. Really hated the cosplayers I saw walking aroung nearly every month when I was at college.

| love live

easily

| Any SoL anime. Some iyashikei is alright I guess but it's mostly just the same cheesy, overtly saccharine moeshit

| One piece, Naruto, nge,kissxsis,is,all liked lil sister con animes Gintama

Not trolling

| >>064d34 Dayum

| >>408253 they did that dio fight so fucking dirty i was too disappointed to keep watching. here's to hoping vento will be better

| >>408759
I'm by no means a moeota but sometimes I just need to sit back and relax watching cute things

| Every anime except Nausicaä for which the manga or novel was better. Call me edgy, I don't even give a damn.

| >>407334 I feel you gurl

| Yuri on Ice.

| Serial Experiments Lain

| Ouran High School Host Club

| Wolf's rain. The bond was so shitty

| SAO

| I don't absolutely hate them, but here's a lil rant about the anime's I don't like (I actually don't like anime in general)

Seraph of the end: basically what sao did wrong. Stupid characters, forced romance, and cliché protagonist
Diabolic lovers: why is this anime so overrated?? Its absolute shit!
Soul eater: don't get the wrong idea its an amazing show, but the comedy and humour is just not my thing
Boku no pico: not even worthy of being called an anime

| anything isekai. it's literally all the exact fucking same. dense ass protagonist, shitty love decadehedrons because the plot has no substance otherwise, lolicon bait character, trap fetishist character, carbon copy jrpg settings, and waifu wars

| trap bait for fetishists*

| Dog days was great idk what you're talking about

| >>410926 You should read Dungeon Defense.

As for myself, Boku no Hero Academia. Every single twist & trope in that show was done significanly better before it, but nobody ever seems to acknowledge that.

| Dragon ball. Its just so boring amd generic. I know it was revolutionary at its time, but i just dont like it. I just enjoyed the first chapters for the fanservice

| >>411202 i mean it was originally a ripoff of journey to the west or w/e so

| DitF. It’s just so boring to me. The mech action isn’t even that good and 02 annoys the fuck out of me

| Jojo

| >>411629
Jojo

| Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Shinji is such a pussy, he's everything wrong in the show.
I wish could punch that lil bitch in the face.

| Nobody watches eva because they like shinji lol

| Anime get repetitive nowday

| Gurren Laggan is pretty meh. No idea how people like it so much.

| >>412680
You got "Studio Trigger"'d, g/u/rl.

| definitely any kind of ecchi

| One Piece. Don't get into the character design.

| Pop team epic
It just feels like a bad adult swim original cartoo

| Dragon ball, Evangelion, One piece and Fairy tail
I really hate these animes why u ask, they seem to me too simple and meaningless.

| Just Fairy tail, Naruto and Dragon Ball. Hate it

| love live for sure ew trash

| >>3d1bf8 do people actually like fairy tail?

| Kinda funny how so many people are just listing anime that nobody really likes

| I hate every popular shonen in existence

| >>413851 Evangelion - "too simple" what!?

| >>412569 you moron in the conditions he is in he is reacting realistically, eva is not shonen trash where every mc has self confidence turned to 100%

| Girls und panzer

| Really any makoto shinkai movie that isnt 5 cm per second or garden of words, good director but his plots are basic and often incompetent, and his visual pieces end up the best

I don't hate mononoke but a lot of its fans don't realize how boring it can be to outsiders when recommending it.

The third madoka magica film was not only unnecessary but the plot twist felt kinda forced to me

I'd actually like made in abyss if it actually completed but rn it feels pointless

One punch

| made in abyss. just another "ha!!1 you thought it was cute but it's NOT!!1!1" type show

| Girls last tour. I don't hate it, but I don't think it was that good

| Naruto. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

| Revue starlight. What a pretentious pile of piss. Doesn't help that I have always hated the theater. ALWAYS.

| Madoka, I think the show looks like ass I I couldn't be made to care I like the collage-y witch world art styles but all of the regular animation looked so bad I couldn't stand it

| >>410871 you watched a lot of trashy anime no wonder you don't like anime.

>Diabolic lover
It is fujoshi bait, they are cheap and just designed so that girls can ogle at their husbandos. It's the equivalet of soap opera, except it is made for teenage girls.

>Soul Eater
It's shounen, they'll always bearing the same joke to death, even full metal alchemist (one of the best shounen) does that. Stop warching shounen stuff.

| >boku no pico
At this point, you are just watching meme shows. Go watch highly praised anime like cowboy bebop, ghost in the shell stand alone complex, made in abyss, march comes like a lion, ghibli movies; not the one that people meme about

| My Hero Academia
Has same problem as OPM and Mob Psycho and many others - should have ended earlier, because it gets old and repetitive

| Mirai Nikki. I get why people like it, I just didnt care for it. Which is strange since I loved Higurashi.

| The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

| Bleach tbh

Total number of posts: 82, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1538819025

This thread is permanently archived