danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why is boku no hero academia is so high rated?

| It's not awful, but it's not even close to be as good as little witch academia (that has been airing right before) for example.
PS change my mind

| Well BNHA is ny favorite anime, but, I preffer the manga, and, is because the history about deku is just soo especial for me, he's a shitty nerd being bullied but he still trying no mather what happens to him HE DOESN'T GIVE UP and I love that, also, he is very sentimental and cute, very smart, he's the best boy same as cool as deku and meennn I don't now but the show is great,great history great feelings, for me, the feels are the most important and bnha has the feels 10/10

| Because, as a long running shounen, it has no competitor.

Bleach is literally a skeleton.
Everyone agrees that you should read one piece, not watch it.
Dragon ball is just too old, plus the art and animation make more people meme it instead of watch it. And naruto just tired everyone so that people don't have enough energy to care about boruto.

| Well, I haven't watched Little Witch Academia, but Boku no Hero, at least for me, is just good.

It's the only battle shonen I have really enjoyed. The characters aren't too deep, but still not as shallow as Dragon Ball, Naruto etc.

The message of the show is pretty decent, and it gets you pretty hyped and motivated, which is a feeling I rarely get from shows in general.

The animation is fantastic too, which doesn't hurt. Some of the music is pretty awesome too.

| Mmmmmmmm g/u/rl mm did I hear someone mention Little Witch Academia? I love Little Witch Academia. That show is good. Damn.

| Lwa is better yeah but shonen has a broader appeal and attracts more people. Bnha is actually a decent, solid show compared to most popular sjonen though so I don't mind

| Can't speak for everyone but I'm a sucker for those 'weakling becoming more powerfully for the sake of their family and friends' type shows with the the over the top animation and shit. Guess that's why I got so into it

| Because since One Piece it is the greatest shonen out

| Because it's shounen, and Little Witch Academia early pacing is so slow early in the anime series. But after the pacing problem it becomes a pretty good anime

| I prefer Short-Statured Sorceress Institite.

| >>033c70 same uwu

| I like Akko's Animated Anarchic Adventure and Awesome Alpha Academy equally; The latter is Orange Jumpsuit except without any of the annoying bits, and the former is like eating a jug of whip cream.

| >>362579
He sounds like most typical anime character

| >>362684
The fuck are you talking about? One Piece & Gintama are both much better as long running shounen, to say nothing of One Punch Man.

| Yuuuutaaaahhhh

| >>365469
>One piece
Mr fantastic pirate anime is nonsense tho

| >>365469
A friend of mine who's a big One Piece fan has more or less stopped watching due to the new art style.

One Punch Man is fantastic, but it's not long running.

Gintama I haven't watched, so no comments there other than that I thought it had stopped airing.

| >>365469 Hey, the gurl that you replied too, here.

Idk about BNHA, but one piece anime only adapts 1 chapter per episode, which means slow pacing. If you are catching up to it, it might be nothing, but watch it week per week is a torture. Each episodes will be wasted on recapping the previous episodes, shots will linger too much to buy time and extend the episodes, often, nothing get done and the ending song is playing already.

| Gintama is more of a comedy and parody show than a shounen... (I'm not deep into it, so apologize if I am wrong)

One Punch Man only has one season, so it is not a long running shounen yet. and please keep in mind that the 2nd season will be handled by a different studio. Yeah, it doesn't mean that it will be shot, but there is no guarantee that we will get the same quality as well.

| *different studio and director

| Yuuta... YUUUUTAAAAAAH

| >>365748
It airs like one season on then one off so it doesn't run out of manga.

| & so it doesn't have to drag the pacing like One Piece & Bleach back in the day.

| >>366725 not only dragged pacing, but also those "anime only" fillers arks... those are what kills people interest in watching, as most of them have lower quality script and don't contribute anything to the main story.

| >>366968
I'd be interested to see a show in which the filler arcs would biild on each other like the main story arcs, but I suppose most authors up to that task are already writing their own stories.

| My hero academia is nice because it does the whole super hero world style anime right, plus its a shonen that grabs both adults and teenagers due to the action and griddy combat at times, plus seeing the manga come to life under a wonderful studio and soundtrack producer doesnt help change the fact that mha is just a show were lucky to be alive to watch

| Because nostalgia the with this one is something fierce

| I believe people were sick of the super hero theme for a while, but after so long they craved a fresh take on it again, and here comes BnHA to save the day. And yes, I'm taking in consideration both western and eastern fans

Total number of posts: 28, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1532262799

This thread is permanently archived