danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
DDLC Best Girl

| What of the four members of the literature club do you think is best girl? State your arguments and reasoning, GO!

| I reckon Monika or Yuri, they're both very mature, pretty and long haired, which might be your thing or not. Yuri cause of the cute shy act and kinky yandere thing. Monika cause of the confidence and just my thing

| Yuri. Monika is a sicko.

| Sans

| All of them are shit
End of discussion

| >>361580 kys.

Natsuki

| >>361583 Nah,>>326d50 isn't Sayori, and you aren't Monika.

| Sayori

| Just stating the obvious, but Sayori rhymes with Kawaii (which is true)
>Therefore she wins

| >>361689 no it doesn't. sa-yo-ri / ka-wa-ii

| natsuki best girl close thread :)

| Yuri is bae

| Natsuki a best

| Yuri is best knaiifu

| Yuri is best knaifu waifu for laifu

| The one that made that kid on the BBC kill himself

| Sayori - her storyline got me shocked as I've faced depression myself, it just felt so fucking bad to witness all those things that I've had contact with IRL, I just wish MC wouldn't be such a faggot and Monika wouldn't be a crazy bitch, all this made me wanna hug Sayori and never let go :c
Also all those people making memes with her suicide scene, what the fuck am I the only one who doesn't find this funny but heartless instead? God I wish DDLC fandom wasn't such a cancer.

| >>362002 fun fact: a few hundred pixels in a shit visual novel ≠ real human being

| None >stop missing the point of the vn

Yuri best

| >>362010
Fun fact: you are retarded
Depression is a real thing and it changes the way you look at some things, even if they're obviously not real
What I was trying to say is, that people wouldn't make these memes if they knew how it feels to be as depressed as Sayori

| >>362017 fun fact: I have been depressed before even to the point of almost committing suicide yet I can still differentiate between a shit vn and real life

| >>362026
Fun fact: Yet you apparently haven't taken any lesson from it; if anything it made you worse than before to the point where you call something shit just to deliberately provoke a flame war just to build up your ego.
Again, it's not about whether the game is shit or not, but what it inflicts on people and how they react to behaviours shown in it.

| >>362030 fun fact: I don't really give a shit about a few hundred pixles. Though I would give a shit if a real human being with actual feelings would be depressed

| >>362035
Fun Fact: You said that literally three times already and we all are aware of it so you can just move along and let us enjoy things and yknow, LIKE CHARACTERS
Tyvm

| >>362044 fun fact: the weed has been smoken

| >>b12754 here
>>362045 Fun Fact: I don't know how to respond to that so I'll just wish you goodnight and go to sleep

| >>361856
Hehe nice one

>>362002
I feel u...
But I still find it funny in a twisted way...

>>362010
Ok, thanks for the tip... I guess?

Anyways, Natsuki best, cause I am really triggered by parental oppression...

| >>362067
Good night !!
(^o^)/

| >>362067 fun fact: the weed has been smoken basically means the idiot took the bait

| >>b12754 here again
>>362090
Fun Fact 1: I can't sleep
Fun Fact 2: You're a meanie

| Sayori.

| Natsuki:
She's cute.
She's not totally fucked up in the head.
Loves cooking.
She's cute.
She's smol.
Cute fang.
She's cute.
Reads manga, probably would be happy with watching anime together with cuddles.
Her poems has powerful messages.
She's cute.

| It's all about the third eye though.
But after all it's just an artificial academy (insert lenny face here)

| Yuri

| holy soykaf i thought underageb& weren't allowed here. is this intense roleplaying or are a bunch of you actually 13

| Yuri.dance

| >>0a4129 Please get a gardevoir and have her to use clear mind on you.

| Yuri is best girl.

| Monika is perfect. Fuck dan for not making her an option from the beginning.

| >>363063 how the fuck is this role-playing?

| >>363188 she's trying to make a jab saying that this game is for 13 year olds.

| Elyssa es best girl

| >>b2e694 is*

| >>363075
Thatns p good!

| Just Monika (If it hasn't already been said.)

| mOnIkA JuSt MoNiKa JuSt mOnIkA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JHST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JEST MONIKA ONLY MONIKA JUST MONIKA JLST EONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JPST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA

| Natsuki.

| >>364476
This ↑

| >>364580
This ^

| >>364582
T H ↑ S

| Of course it's Monika.

Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika.Just Monika.Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika.Just Monika.Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika.Just Monika.Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika.Just Monika.Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika.

| >>361574 Completly agree, Ness is my favourite character too.

| Sayori did hit a soft spot in me, seeing how she's always trying so hard though she couldn't.

| Natsuki

| Can i get a amen for Sayori

| Go make these threads at /v/

| >>366780
Amen to that.

| JUST MONIKA

| Wish the game didnt die

|

| How is this game still relevant?

| Satori is best girl, Monika and Yuri are sickos the the girl with pink hair is annoying

| Natsuki, the absolut cutest, closest to every DDLC player's lifestyle and not mentally ill.

| >>367762 i know right

| I haven't played the game yet its got a multiple routes thing right? Or at least different dialogue for going through the routes differently I'm assuming?

| >>368414 Don't waste your time. It's a generic vn and explores everything that has already been touched up upon before.

| >>ae6dff lmao he's right

| >>368705 >>368755 it's pretty generic but>>3d3d24 should definitely try it out there are some great moments.

| >>3d3d24 go in blind though DDLC spoilers are rampant, even in the reviews.

| Generic VN are actually glod...

| Sayori

| None of them lmao, pure trash, straight to the garbage bin

| How is this game still relevant

| All dokis best dokis, equality yo.

| >>e4b614
Preach it brother.

| >>371175 dont u want to bone a 2d suicidal girl

| >>371580
Ye that's ma g/u/rl!

| Either Sayori or Natsuki ^^.

Or Komaeda.

| Fun Fact: Natsuki is best grill

| >>371580 I want to bone a 2d suicidal girl when there's plenty of 3D suicidal girls?

| >>372316
Damn right you do! Ain't goin to jail ma man!

Total number of posts: 81, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1532584193

This thread is permanently archived