danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Explain me steins;gate

| ok i dont get this. There are 2 seasons of the anime, 4 games with steins gate in the name, and like 3 million in the franchise (adventure-sth, i forgot the name) can somegurl pls kust post a list with all steins;gate games and all steins;gate animations?

| 1. Steins:Gate visual novel
2. Steins:Gate anime
3. Steins:Gate 0 visual novwel
4. Steins:Gate 0 anime
That's it.
I never heard of these other 2 games you mentioned. According to VNDB, the other two (Steins;Gate The Distant Valhalla and Steins;gate Divergence) are unofficial so I guess they're fanworks.

Okay, so first you wanna start at either playing or watching Steins:Gate, the first one. Then you can either play/watch Steins:Gate 0 and that's it.

| thanks, i actually finishd the steins;gate anime today and it was really gud!

| You can watch the movie, it's an afterstory, and is important to watch before zero

| has this chaos;head and chaos;child stuff anything to do with s;g (it is in the same franchise??)

| There's Stein;Gate Linear Bounded Phenogram and Steins;Gate Darling of Loving Vows as well, but i recommend watching these after you finish with the order >>9fb2b4 gave you.
There's also many manga adaptations and spin offs; they are not as important, but some add more background to the story (like Brownian Motion).

| steins;gate: mad scientist
steins;gate zero: sad scientist

| And there are IBM ads

| so the storyline goes like this;

1. sg
2. movie
3. sg 0

amd extra stuff is

1. loving vows
2. phenogram
3. ibm ads

| If you wanna more, you can always play the VN, s;g 0 vn and anime are differents (from last airing chapters), s;g elite, it's a new game that pretends to adapt the VN s;g like a animation, but the s;g VN characters visuals are the best

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1531673060

This thread is permanently archived