danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's the first anime you've ever watched?

| Mine was Sakurasou No Pet Kanojo , right now I don't have anything to watch so that's why I'm asking this.

| Probably Hellsing . Even though Hellsing Ultimate is so much better, the first anime had some pretty good soundtracks .

|

| The first anime I watched *because* it was anime was probably an entry in the .hack series. I played Solatorobo (DS), Infinite Space (DS), Sakura Kiss (Wii), and Spectrobes (Wii) as a kid. I was also kind of into osu! when I started watching anime.

| Zoids: Chaotic Century.

| It was Madoka Magika, I liked it but when I saw TTGL I really got into anime

| My friend forced me into watching Death Note, now it feels like a joke.

| Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

| I watched one episode of sword art online when it was still airing and then watched Elfen Lied in two days. That got me hooked to the wonderfully weird world of animu

| Oban:star racers

| Angel Beats, on Netflix

| Girls Und Panzer, purely because the concept of high school girls playing with tanks was so weird I had to go check it out. Now I watch too much anime and GUP is as normal as it gets.

| Attack on Titan becuase all my friends were making a big fuss about it and I decided why not.

| Fuuka

| Death note

| Either Pokemon or Dragon Ball. I was just a smol child so I don't remember.

| S.A.O mainly cause my friends forced me to watch it

| Either Slayers or Ranma for me

| Innuyasha...its a really good old animation ;3

| Magical Knight Rayearth.... hope I spelt it righ

| I can only remember my first fave anime: Di Gi Charat Nyo. Then i never touch anime for a long time until i watched School Days.

Good shits.

| Either Lucky Star or Gurren Lagann, idk

| >>8c1649 Where does Kagome wash her clothes?...............Inawasha. thx DD.

| Oregairu, I found it on a list of good anime to watch and binged it, one of my favorites

| >>d90028 if u want something to watch Darling in the franxx is a good one airing now, oregairu, gurren lagann, steins gate season one, attack on titan, kabaneri of the iron fortress, or Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata are all nice.

Btw y first anime was doraemon when i was 5 (i live in hong kong so anime is broadcasted on tv all the time)

| FullMetal Alchemist was the first series I got into. I used to watch anime on Saturdays when it came on adult swim.

| Naruto

| Salior Moon or inuyasha.

| Bible Black. It shaped my entire experience as a human being.

| Outlaw Star. It's an overall winner for a shounen anime, has everything you need. Still rewatch it every couple of years

| It was SAO but the piece of garbage it was it has actually helped me appreciate the series I watched after it...

| My first anime was probably cardcaptor sakura

| Pandora hearts

| Original Dragon Ball

| Serial Experiments Lain, my friend told me it had some "cool computer stuff" in it.

| Inuyasha, and it will always hold a special place in my heart

| Inuyasha.
My older sister introduced me to it.

| >>294049
Same, I got really into Cardcaptor as a kid and as I was a boy watching this 'girly' show. My parents started to wonder if I was gay. Jokes on them I'm actually Bi.

| JoJo of course, i love me some fabulousness

| Attack on Titan, because I kept hearing all the hype about it and thought it was about timeni got into anime, got hooked by the end of the first episode, still not sure why, I think it that scene felt so raw to me at the time, and it was just so fucked, I wanted to watch more

| Besides a few Yugioh/Sailor moon episodes from when I was a kid, Claymore was the first anime I actually sat down and watched.

| sakurasou no pet na kanojo <3 fckng love it

| Black Rock Shooter. A great introduction, too. Weird story, but good emotional impact and epic fight scenes.

| >>289580 Ravioli ravioli how do i watch a cute lewd loli

Total number of posts: 44, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1527591186

This thread is permanently archived