danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Some thing about dose little creatures

| Before, i jerk off on loli hentai for 6 years. But today when am working, a 7 year old girl got my ironman up point at her. What shud I do? Is there way to fix my sexal prefer?

| did you have these feelings before looking at hentai?

| >>#285553 e.... a bit, i love cute and kawaii shit, that is why I got in to loli, but now I feel way more then just jerk off on loli hentai.

| Oh, you are doomed.
Hardly anyone will offer you any support, psychologists may call the police on you and even if you didn't do anything wrong society will label you as a monster.
Please don't try anything with a real child, suppress your urges and stop watching loli.

| gg wp
or try to find another fetish without loli

| >>#286569 other then loli, i live gore, necrophilia, and sunff. I feel that is way worse, i have at least half year did not watch sunff hentai so, i think that will be ez to control

| I am too urged to do things other people wouldn't even consider.Do not try to suppress it it will eat you from the inside just seek help from a psychologist and talk with your friend if thats possible.For my luck i am a lawful human so i don't get into trouble but still there is still something wrong with my brain.

| >>#287789 fuck you! Am not going to see some nerd that call popo for "I love childrens. Fuck it am done, this shit feel stress. I give up.

| >>287842
Listen here you little shit just go and fuck this girls skull fuck her with all you might as your urgies suggest you.Go to prison get buttfucked and stabbed by every inmate cuz even they dont fuck children.Society will crush you better kill yourself after you are done with some girl.I just suggested you a way to follow so you dont end up crazy and psychopath like me.

| >>287852 kys

| I wish you best of luck OP, just suppress it. And stick to 2D. Maybe even get petite girlfriend or something

| >>285409
>got my ironman up point at her
"Do you like the Avengers, kid? I know Tony Stark."

| >>289211
Am not big fan of avengers, but I don't have other word to call my morning wood

| >>287852
Chill dude, am asking shud date/sleep with a child that is wayyy yonger then me. You think am going to "rape" a child? Man you got some some thing in your brain.

| >>290263
I dont think when you ask a child to sleep with you its gonna do it at least without some pressure.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1526975606

This thread is permanently archived