danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Critizise your fav anim in one sentence

|

| Samurai Champloo:They had one FUCKING missiion, but they immediatley forget about said mission, and the epsiodes become loosely stringed together plots

| >>845301 isn't that the point tho? Like bepop? It's just a serial that occasionally cares about the main story arc.

| >>285250
There was a main plot in bebop?

| Dogs looked squish

| No damn kiss at the end and everyone is jobless.

| Nigga got waifu fight the end of the world, fuck this shit

| Nia fucking dies in the end

| Shinji is a puss no matter what and Kaworu is hella gay.

| Soul Eater does not have a God Yato.

| Haruhi Suzumiya is abusive little shit

| AfroSamurai,I think. It's just fucking awesome black bro's adventure.

| MiA: I'm no pedoblick. Please cease the Loli nipples

| Pop team epic: a meme anime that died on arrival.

| Araragi is a pedophile

| Too much vriska at the end.

| SPIKE D

| Turn A Gundam:
Is likely a bit too long while still rushing the ending.

| >>286736 And we're perfectly fine with it

| The Tatami Galaxy:
They spoke way too quickly in the first episode, thus making the premise unclear to us, which left every episode after it seem repetitive and redundant until the final episode.

| Why the fuck did you kill off my waifu sim 2k18

| Your Lie in April:
That goddamned letter. That is all.

| >>287131 The letter did nothing for me, it felt quite lacklustre in comparison to the rest of the show

| >>287063 that's the point, though. You are not supposed to read everything/ get all the details because they are repeating its variant several times. You get it bit by bit as you progress through episodes.

Also, the premise is pretty clear the end of the first episode, or the beginning of the 2nd episode.

If you want to see "taking too fast" executed badly, then go watch Ocultic Nine.

| >>287150
When I watched it I was in shock during the performance/death scene so when it was revealed that Kaori still thought Kousei was a pervert after all that time I cried. I also thought it was kinda bullshit. Still my favorite though.

| Haruhi Suzumiya: I had to watch 8 variations of an episode back to back

| Death note is too dramatic it's corny

| Stop showing blue's panties, she's a good girl and can be more than this

| >>287641
What show?

| 2 Narcissistic girls are literally the entire universe.

| MC gets afterlife-zoned after literally giving his heart for his soulmate. He has a shit life, and a shit afterlife. How in the name of Fuck am I supposed to not want to kill myself?

| >>288497 Not quite right, but yeah pretty much.
Episode 8 T-T

| >>288497 show?

| >>288186 yozakura quartet :c

| AngelBeats

| >>288520
What was it that I missed ?

| >>288520
(I clicked in the empty space instead of the nbr to reply to :3)

| >>288873 He donated his heart. He had no control over where it'd end up.
His afterlife was not shit, the point of that afterlife is to *not* be shitty like their lives. His personality of wanting to help everyone made his afterlife end like shit[/spoiler]

| >>289125 I dun goofed...

| >>289125
I completely agree, the whole thing was full of amazingly heartmending moments (no pun intended). It's actually the fact (you mentioned) that he never had control over what happened that make it amazing. What killed me inside was: her "salvation" excludes his. To be honest, I thought it was sad at first, but then I realised it was definitely NOT sad (despite the Na+Cl- flowing out of my eyes). He stayed the same, so he can help people forever now.

| Mad scientist turns to sad scientist.

| Limp dick ending, suprise yuri edition.

| >>c234a5 forgot to say the anime. Im complaining bout kill la kill not the say the ending is bad but its definitely disappointing.

| >>289229 Which is why it is beautifully cruel.
>>289483 But that's what we love about it
>>289525 Hey, yuri is a win in my book. But yeah, it was rather disappointing considering what it'd achieved up till that point

Total number of posts: 44, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1526855666

This thread is permanently archived