danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Do i need to watch eromanga sensei

| I need to be sure

| No

| You don't need to watch it. Honestly, it's just Brother x Sister stuff with all the stereotypical ecchi tropes you see everywhere.
I got bored of it. Yeah, the characters are cute and somewhat fuckable, but the things that happen are just.. Meh.

| No, thats trash (also triggers fbi raid risk)

| Nah

| If you like Oreimo (which i believe you would not because you ask if you should watch eromanga) then yes.

| It's total garbage.

| I enjoyed Eromanga Sensei. You already know what you're getting yourself into, just do it or don't.

| its good at what it does but if you're bored of ecchi tropes then dont

| >>189858 I also enjoyed it. Most people hate it for some reason, I think I just like it because I'm into lolis...
Having the same hobbies the protagonists have also helps. I had been learning to draw manga girls since two or three months before watching Eromanga Sensei, I also write and form part of a writing club at my university... I'd like to write tons of stories about lolis but I just could not show that at the club lol

| >>189961 Alright, I'm also into lolis, but I hate this show with a passion.

Sagiri is a clusterfuck of popular anime stereotype cramped into one. She's a shy but perverted hikki little sister who is also a popular internet idol, on top of that also a bro-con and a tsundere.

Yeah, I like lolis, but it's really hard to like this blob who just shapeshift in order to fill your waifu checkbox.

| Then we get the "write a novel in a day" and like 3 characters in the show can do that. How can this inspire anyone to write better again?

We don't see what they write either. It just a character write a book, another character read it and be like "Oh, this is obviously a hint that you like your lil sister" and that's it

Then they have the "can't draw stuff that I haven't seen in person" but then she is drawing girl panties through skype, yeah fuck logic and this show.

| >>190011 I didn't see it in that way until now. Maybe the characters are a bit forced, as well as many situations along the plot...
But damn, Sagiri would be perfect for a weird guy like me...

| >>190015 After writing for a while I can tell one can write a book in one or two days, the editing process is what actually takes a lot of time.
There rest is still illogical, but I don't think Oreimo was aiming for realism anyway.

| >>190016 the show wants its cake and eat it too. If she's an LP streamer/ draw streamer with muted mic, then I can accept her being a shy hikki who is popular on the internet. But she's so outspoken while she's streaming to the point that you can see her as a different person.

Really? No need to brainstrom, laying out plot points, or research? Just think of a story and write it as you go? I don't even he did it in a day since he has school and household chore.

| You know what, if the show is just about writing and wanting to fuck your lil sis, it might be tolerable. But is has to also be a harem show.

Let's waste an episode with this "I love dicks" girl so that the plot doesn't progress and she can disappear until the end of the show

Let's have 2 elf episodes, first one ends with her concluding herself as "older sister" of the brotagonist, the second one her having ADHD and try to suck brotagonist's dick (even if we know she won't win)

| No

| It's trash that I love. But Oreimo is 100 times better

| I also recommend watching Imouto Sae Ireba ii instead. It's really really good and chill

| why would you do that
watch something good instead

| >>190623

ahh, i see that you're a man of culture as well.

| Watch it if you want to. But I recommend it.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1521461383

This thread is permanently archived