danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Discord hentai server

| Welcome! https://discord.gg/Ex5kUTp

| stop using discord

| why?

| >>187212 because they are run by the cinsa and will replace you with a lizard wearing your skin while they keep you on life support

| >>187268
Agreed.

| Cinsa? It's something Mexican, isn't it?

| >>187275 yup

| incoming

| What's a discord?

| >>187868 It's a website.

| >>187212
>>187868
It's a centralized unencrypted chat run by a company that tracks everything you do on your computer, stores all your messages, and will probably sell your data once they run out of venture capital. It only has a proprietary software client.

They also ban communities they don't like, they can do this, because you can't actually host your own servers, you can only use their centralized ones.

| Shush

| >>187900 you mean unencrypted on disk right pretty sure it works fine over https only

| You can access it through the browser, pretty sure that's technically readable source even if it's not open

| Banning communitys they don't like so far has been against people causing violence from what I've seen but yes that's a fair point

| Last two being Central server and data collection, data is no different than any other service nowadays Soo for most people it's not a big deal, Central server is fairly normal for most services and most users don't want to understand how to run their own stuff they just want to click a button and it work

| So make your own decisions people are those things you can live with

| Idk facebook=discord

| Why bother wasting time and type a wall of text to convince people stop using discord?

Just let them us it and get their data mined. Happened to facebook and other app/sites too

| >their data mined
>someone knows that I posted some memes in some random servers
Like if I post something important there, lol. Are you paranoid or sth?

| Maybe we should all use discord so they have too much data to realistically scan through the data.

| >>188112 I wondet if they actually can scan through all that data. This is like one huge pile of data. And it's getting bigger every second.

| >>188404 AI

| >>188404 AI

| sorry, bug

| sorry, bug

| >>188496
> ipmlying AI actually exists
)

| >>187999 Because they want me to use discord by constantly posting links to it and moving all chats and websites to it. This shit has to stop.

| fuck yall. im getting me sum hentai

| >>188570
dats da SPIRIT!

| Resident Discord cynic back at it again to inform the masses of proprietary software.
Like we get it, you hate Discord, you don't have to reply to every Discord thread and bring negativity. Let the thread be light-hearted and funny for once

| >>188605 No, let him talk. It's always funny to read some crazy conspiracy paranoid dude lol.

| Well, when you put it that way

| Where the hentai at?

| >>188629 @discord?

| >>188629
It`s on your HDD.

| >>187275
*builds the wall*

| >>188619 he's not incorrect from most of what I've read, it just bothers him more than the average person. Then again most people don't know anything about security and think that they don't have anything valuable to say

| >>189180 Oh my god, not that "security" thing again! Imagine: you like walk down the street and talk to your friend. There is a huge amount of people around who can hear your conversation. There might be a special agent who reads your lips from the top of the building over there! Even more- there are all these cameras around! But you are still having a conversation with your friend and not giving a shit about the security of it. Like if you'd say something really important.

| >>189180
this

>>189189
stfu boi, u have no idea what you are talking about

| >>189270
>triggered
lel

| >>189180
Yeah I know, but in at least 90% of all Discord-related threads she'll be there no matter how silly the thread is meant to be.

| >>189273
>using triggered memes in 2018

go back to Facebook fucking newg/u/rl-normie-asshat-disgusting-pig-of-a-being

| >>189515
> 2018 instead of 2k18
)

| >>189189 correct, it's about assessing threat level, taking about some gosip with a friend in public is likely fine, taking about fucking another woman while somewhat unlikely could come back to bite you talking about a bomb will most likely.

| There are many things an individual could say in public that might come back to haunt them, that's why you keep some things in isolated areas, and others completely private.

| >>190048 why would one write private things in discord?

| >>190785 why do people give private information on Facebook

| >>190951 cuz they are stupid

| Looks no different from arguing elsewhere

| >>191292 exactly, that's why people taking about being mindful of security and privacy aren't a bad thing

| >>191778 dunno, its nod bad when someone talks about god in chearch. But when someone is shouting in the middle of the street - this is like other thing.

| Well the thing is religion is a controversial topic, not posting when you'll be out of town with your address isn't :p

| Forgot the >>191830

| I fucked it again maybe I should get some sleep

| >>191833 Yup, I guess so

| >>191833
>I fucked it again maybe I should get some sleep
Thats what she said.

| >>192259 well we're all g/u/rls here so you're not wrong

| >>192565
> g/u/rl
Ewwww! Do you even know what it means?

| >>192259 lewd

| https://discord.gg/vppc7e

| https://discord.gg/vppc7e

| >>193602 why would one post the same link? it is allready in the first post

| My bad

| >>193260 aclually not

| desu

| > The most inactive but well made hentai server desu
https://discord.gg/EczE89

| >>195405 yup, thats what I meant

| https://discord.gg/Ex5kUTp

| >>195717
> one more clone
Lol.
*joined the op*

| how classy

| oh..

| 10 servers out of 10, I'm telling you

| >>186755 incoming!

| >all this salt because Discord isn't a secure chat platform
What isn't these days? I haven't heard of a chat platform that can't or hasn't been exploited by Jewgle or ad companies.

| >>198068 telegram

| >>198385
Russian KGB disagrees.

| >>198625
Pooteen confirmed

| >>198892
desu

| >>198068
signal, qtox, firechat

| Why does my cats anus hurt?

| >>199126 cuz u didnt prepare it

| >>199126 big cuck

| Just use gpg to secure your messages over discord easy

| >>199672 whats gpg?

| >>200013 gnu privacy guard

| >>200262 and how does one use it?

| Carefully.
You need to create a public private key pair, send the public key to your friend, have them do the same, then you can encrypt messages so only they can decrypt them if you're interested I'd recommend reading the man page or looking up a guide

| On windows there are a few GUI programs you can use if you don't have cash on windows installed

| >>200720 oh wow, are you crazy or what?

| >>201685 I fail to see how knowing how to keep information safe when transmitted over insecure means makes me crazy

| Oh that cash should have been bash thanks Swype

| >>202282
>rfw install cash on windows

| >>202465
Done!

| >discord
Fucking why?

| >>203926 why not?

| Discord is just shitty facebook for furries, not like facebook is anything good

| >>204218 discord is nothing like Facebook have you ever even used it?

| It's more like Skype being chat/VoIP and "servers" being group chats that aren't trash

| >>204492
Discord is basically Skype, but better, with a "gamer flavor" dare I say it.

Also, good luck trying to get your friends to use your completely obscure super-secure chat client no one uses.

Unless companies plan to mass-blackmail people, the data they may or may not be keeping won't be useful.

| Good luck. I'm behind seven proxies.

| >>188570 this person here knows what's up. We come here for that good ish so keep your security shit in a different thread ppl

| >>204564 very true, it's unfortunate most people don't care about security at all when I personally find it so interesting

| >>204726 b-but this is all I have ;-;

| >>204894 u better get urself some hentai m8

| >>204490
yes, it's a bundle of shit botnet in gutted chrome

| Sure but you could still have compared it to Skype more actually as they too collect data. >>205089

| Also not a botnet

| >>205147 FBI reporting in. Stay where you are we are on our way.

| Can you stop and Wendy's or something in getting hungry

| >>205653 Stop the Wendy? Why?

| I don't see any reason not to use a secured client. No matter what your saying if it's not intended to be public then there is no reason to make it, specially when it comes to a conversation with individuals. I and every one I talk to use wire, to my knowledge it's secure and not a hastle at all, heck I have had more problems with discord l.(curious about what other people use)

| >>206065 meant stop at Wendy's so they could bring a sandwich or something

| >>206290 I use ur mom, lol. With no security.

| >>206678
How rude!

| Is anyone actually here for hentai? I feel like I was baited...

| >>206982
I guess, they just argue about some random things.

| this thread needs to die. ... woops, my bad

| >>207219 it's not random, it started about discord which is where op was posting hentai I guess, then security and privacy with regards to discord and as a whole

| >>207673
Why dont we just discuss hentai instead?

| Its boring 2 discuss hentai, see.

| >>208340 U better watch some, yeah.

| >>186755
Man, you should really join that server! I've never seen such good pictures!

| >>207419 no u

| >>207740 I really like how it's hentai

| damn captchas

| Ewww, these ads!

| >>210675
I thought it was like one time event- April, fools, you know.

| tfw dangeru s fucked

| The link expired :(

| >>211919
Umm, nope, it did not. Just use the one from the OP.

| Ha ha, classic

| >>211989
Nani?

| >>211989
Damn, I bought that vip thing...

| Damn son!

|

| >>212999
How did u do that?

|

|

| lemme try

|

|

| That must bt the bug. Why can one post an empty message?

| >>217865
*eats the bug*

| >>218816 weird

| Wheres the hentai???

| >>233396
On the server, I guess.

| >>a4aa73 i would like to order two hot lesbians please thank you

| Can we have shota X shota hentai... Pls?

| >>236607 Baka! Hentai!

|

|

| *sends an empty message*

| *receives an empty message*

| Hm, my post seems legit

| Wait I don't get it, so is discord spying on you or is that slander?

|

| >>186755
Why even shill your own discord?

| >>238444
I don't see why not

|

| Ghhhhhggggg

| >>239306 And what is that supposed to mean?

| > tfw no hentai

| Honestly people complain about Discord and stuff being unencrypted but IRC is basically plain text

| >>244033
>2k18
>IRC
Dunno, do we still need like some proprietary encryption? Just use https and you are safe!

Total number of posts: 165, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1523733705

This thread is permanently archived