danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Best songs from anime?

| I recently just heard Shiki no Uta and im in love

| DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAY

| The Pillows "Ride on shooting star"

| brave song from anglebeats

| 1st naruto ending

| >>182935 I dunno, The Pillows is just an ordinary band with pretty mediocre music. They have their own style though, but other than that, well, you heard me.

| I like the pillows a lot, but I do agree it's pretty niche and more for the punk rock kid in me. But I'd say "Katzen Blut" from Cat Returns is a personal favorite if you like waltz music

| "Sakamichi no Melody" is the opening theme from "Sakamichi no Apollon" ("Kids on the Slope")

| ALL the songs from Rurouni Kenshin

| "Hare Hare Yukai" is the ending theme of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya season 1

| "You Get To Burning" is the opening theme of Martian Successor Nadesico, the second best anime of all time

| DÉJÀ VU

| Btw, never heard better music in anime than Yoko Kanno's works (well, maybe except Paranoid Android in Ergo Proxy)

| The opening song of the "movie" that the characters in the melancholie of haruhi suzumiya produced.

| The entire OST for the entire Monogatari Series

seriously it's full of masterpieces check it out

| The theme of Elfen Lied is eternal

| THE OPENING OF LUCKY STAR IS GREATTT

| Spice and wolf ofk

| SONO CHI NO SADAME

| Senjou no kizuna from gundam iron blooded orphans

| Literally anything from Yoko kanno, the Aquarion OST's are god like. Same with kids on the slope

| K-ON! 3rd oppening ("utauyo!! miracle") , and "pure pure heart" from 1st season.

| Radwimps made the music for kimi no na wa, i like some of their songs more than others,but it depends. I like Tummy and Iindesuka, but those aren't from the movie

| Baccano opening

| 1st season Tokyo ghoul opening

| My soul your beats

| Guilty crown OPs. All of them.

| Also the guilty crown ending

| GET IT ON TILL I DIE

| Ergo Proxy - Kiri (opening)

| JIBUN WOOOOOO

| Working!! Season 1 opening

| Man with a mission my hero

| sasageyo

| Flow by Colors.

God damn. It's the theme song for Code Geass, and holy shit is it amazing. It's one of those songs that almost everyone has heard at least once if they were alive during the early to mid 2000's.

| The noragami openings for sure
Tonight, we honor the hero!

| AWAKE MY MASTERS AYAYAYAYAYAA

| Hanazeve Caradhina

| >>182935
yay i love it

| every jojo part 4 op
zankyou no terror op
gurren lagann ed1
all ops by asian kung fu generation (bokumachi and tatami galaxy!)
kekkai sensen op and ed
kyoukai no kanata op
mob psycho op

| ROW ROW FOGHT THE POWAH

| I like Nesicoi

| Myth & Roid makes some nice music, they made the OP for Youjo Senki, the ED for Re:Zero, the ED for Overlord 2, and if I remember correctly something from the first Overlord as well. Also music from Made in Abyss is great. The first episode actually drew me solely from the world building introduction. I felt the next couple episodes weren't up to the expectations set by the first episode, but it turned out to be a great anime. Recommend watching it and listening to the soundtrack.

| The german Digimon Intros !

| The Junji Ito Collection opening

| Digimon Songs or the Initial D Soundtrack

| Digimon Songs or the Initial D Soundtrack

| anyone mention the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack yet because c'mon

| >>192605 AMEN NIGGA

| Jojo part two op

| Cowboy bebop "words that we couldn't say" and "cats on mars"

Total number of posts: 51, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1521525607

This thread is permanently archived