danger/u/
600k sales or plan

| Mathemathically speaking how is an aime or anime illustrator gauged to gain such number of sales
Like in theory
How much to produce and how similar or good should it be
Also what do you gage it with maybe based on whichever previously existing market since the inception of anime illustration

Like listing criteria and such

| Uuh, didn't you claim to be smarter than everyone else but you can't even do simple math?

| try drawing something that doesn't look like a 4th grader art class knock off

| >>1023539 yea everyone else who makes an queer joke. clearly, i am- no, this issue, requires more than that. now, anything else unfunny, dean?
>>1023671 you need to be actually specific on that. an AI assumes anything on that.

| Reject the World, for it will pass!
Rejoice, for Christ has died for you!
Rejoice, for He will come again in glory!

| >>1023834 how greco-roman in presentation.

| Try the fan approach to gaining ground and making your works popular, 50k-chan. Here are some proven tips many others have utilized to spread their works and become rich.

The "fan approach" to creating popular work revolves around engaging and building a community around your content. Here are some key elements to consider:

| 1. Understand Your Audience: Identify who your fans are and what they love about your work. Research their preferences, interests, and behaviors to tailor your content to meet their expectations.

2. Build a Community: Create spaces where fans can connect, share their thoughts, and discuss your work. Foster a sense of belonging and be active in engaging with your fans.

| 3. Consistency: Regularly release content to keep fans engaged. Whether it's weekly updates, monthly newsletters, or daily social media posts, consistency helps maintain interest and enthusiasm.

4. Be Authentic: Authenticity resonates with fans. Sharing your creative journey, including your challenges and successes, helps build a personal connection and encourages fans to support your work.

| 5. Celebrate Your Fans: Acknowledge and celebrate your fans' support. Highlighting their contributions or featuring them in your work can create a stronger bond and deepen their loyalty.

By adopting a fan-centric approach, you can create a more engaged and enthusiastic audience that can help your work gain popularity and reach a wider audience.

This is key to success because a creator that no one likes or respects will never be able to reach new heights. Good luck!

| >>1023880 >>1023881 >>1023882 >>1023883 all these, ai generateds answer...

how do you even get your product "liked" if it's not in their uh
standard.

|

| >>1024038 You mostly keep flinging out shit until one works, alot of sucessful mangakas did that until they did reach success

| >>1024299 the internet dont do that anymore...or according to law of efficiency, justin bieber dont do that much fluke, nor does christian bale, amy schummer or the other funy people. because too much bad shot, and you get toh-MA-tos... at least in a single stage run. which usually.... goes for the rest of your lifes. if i haventbeen...seeing wrong. lel.

seems fair to...minimize the problem.

| >>1024448
All the people you listed have well paid teams of people that promote and research. Thry also have made garbage as well, regardless of their staff.
If you don't start making stuff, then you'll never start.
Also,
>amy schumer
>funny
Haha, nice sense of humor!

| >>1025043
>made garbage
A-a, never seen this, nor is it a feasible research material. execs put on table right away to producers, what they think will sell, what wont. scrap and throw. i wanna know the
"mathemathical" basis of it. spielbergs got 1 good indie short to get a name. unless he's actually 125 years old now, i'd say it' about quality than quantity. as usual.
>start
again, i wont be asking this if i havent, then.

>humor
that sounds sarcastic.

| >>1025078
'Mathmatically', it's about profit. Is it a known IP? What will ot cost to make? What is the ROI? All these questions have no impact on the quality of the work, just the likelihood it will be 'officially produced'. You cannot research your way into a guaranteed hit, it is foolish and a waste of time. Make what you want because you want to make it. If you are making art to make money, then there are much easier ways than animation.

| >>1025078 >>1025321
Speaking of Spielberg, he made 4 short films over 9 years. 1 he never finished, and only 1 won awards. He also made an film in those 9 years, which gained a $1 profit. It wasn't until his 5th film that he got mainstream popularity and success (Jaws), and his 6th film until he was both an award winning writer and director (Close Encounters), 18 years after he started.

| >>1025322 4 short of 15 mins isnt even a feature bud. did he submit the other two along with the other one? i guess the other 2 is, not even learning material then?
no more of this, exposition. i am here for useful informations, from here on you can chirp yourself your own banter and i ll only return the favour once your...pitches are actually, present.

| >>1025321 look we all know ideas are trash. that's why jkrowling is in the streets, and movies are sold with its, you know, scenes. school said so. everyone said so. the fucking hobo said so too. hell, even the motivator said so too.
so unless it fucking sells. how would i know my shit is a buster to do? sorry but i am not interested anymore in your public speaking practice. you are too fucking positive for my predicament

| >>1024448
>according to law of efficiency

how efficient is it to be stuck on step 1 for 5 fucking years lmao during these 5 years you couldve spat out shit until you got the jackpot but instead you chose to shitpost on half a dozen anon boards instead

| >>1024448
>so unless it fucking sells. how would i know my shit is a buster to do?

are you retarded? he literally told you the answer to this

| >>1025380
Fuck this is me too
How tf do you do stuff irl?

| >>cf81b9
you might have adhd ?

| >>1025380 you are clearly new to the board and I shit out shit just fine handstand and did you not, match it with our previous discussions? No one gets to win award in ten hits at once, or it gets limited submissions and boom, you give and buy lotterys but I guess that's you so stfu since you didn't do the tough job and lost at me at qtts. Well you are the biggest of my time since I don't even write question that long

| >>1025381 which one again, he only told me how unfortunate and lazy he is at getting praises or even anything
>>1025391 >>1025397 well get a room u 2

| >>1025397
Thanks I was thinking and my pattern of not getting stuff done and being unable to focus actually goes way back to at least highschool. I talked to my friend and he said I can go to a psychologist and I’m going to go do that. Thanks for this reply! I would lovingly share a room with you anytime. <3

| yea i dont even need to complain about that last one

| I know 50k-chan rotates through IP's, but can we get a temporary rotating ban at least?

| >>1025813 haha, seems like you are psychologically lacking

| Just tired of you, 50k.

| >>1025955 maybe don't waste your (worthless) time here then

| >>1026067
Do you have a job yet?

| >>1026077 anything that churn five bucks a day? Ain't that occupied.

| >>1026133
esl

| Has 50k really been posting for 5 years? Old I'm man.

| >>1026350 yawn, back to school, faggot

| >>1026350 she make NEET look bad ngl fr fr no cap fortnite smut

Total number of posts: 38, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1725358843

This thread is closed.