danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Seasonal anime or not?

| Do you keep up with the seasonal anime? Or do you just watch whatever happens to catch your eye, regardless of the year it was released?

| I don't watch anime

| Both, because there is a lot of stuff to catch up to but some of the new stuff is really nice, excluding the obligatory 20 shitsekais that come out every month

| Just what matches my interest, I don't have time otherwise

| It's something to do between football and baseball

| I watch whatever I fancy that evening, but I also *prefer* to watch anime after they air. I'm impatient and I don't like waiting for new episodes.

| I just watch whatever, but these days "whatever" happens to be recent-ish anime. It's nice to watch what everyone else is watching.

| DUNGEON MESHI

| Rent gf is sooo good trust me

-THE TRANNY FIGHTER-

| >>1f15b8

i have... i have to stay strong

-THE TRANNY FIGHTER-

| I watch whatever I want. I never watch series that are ongoing though as I always catch up to the most recent episodes then just have to wait for a while for it to continue

| I just wait for the season to end and only then do I watch it.

| Haven't watch anything recent for 2 years now.

| >>1001010
This. TOO BUSY TO WAIT

| i usually only watch stuff i've read the manga for, which means i end up only watching currently releasing shows.

| I'm waiting one piece to end

| of course not, i don't really watch much anime and the generic shit they keep putting up doesn't really catch my eye (except for a few exceptions). I just like whatever seems interesting and was recommended to me.

| of course not, i don't really watch much anime and the generic shit they keep putting up doesn't really catch my eye (except for a few exceptions). I just like whatever seems interesting and was recommended to me.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1707840348

This thread is permanently archived