danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
You can name /burg/ thread title?

| I see a named /burg/ thread title in /all/ wth?
>burg not U

| yes that's mine and I have no idea how it happened... intended to post that in /burg/...

| FUCK I MEAN dangeru

| You're that spammy guy?

| Ok i get it now

| :D

| someone happened to post an angryburg, and I posted burg... and then we followed that pattern for a good deal, then somehow one of us switched and the other too...
and then I fucked up...

| >>663407 :)

| >>663417
I'll balance this out tomorrow I promise :)

| Speculation, but the only thing that seems to 'remove' burg's title and post content inputs is a simple display: none; along with a zero-width on the title for... reasons.

This works, for sure, but since it's probably exploitable as showcased by that one /burg/ thread with a different title, wouldn't it make sense to give it a new input form altogether rather than hiding the "main" stuff?

| If you post a /burg/ post in /all/, you can title it, and the title will show in /all/, just not /burg/.

| Well, there used to be an input field change before, when you create a thread in burg you'd have only burg and angryburg selectable, so I don't know why it's regressed.

##Admin:prefetcher##

| yeah, in the backend, /burg/ still acts like a regular board, just the thread titles get discarded during render, and replaced with only "burg".

i guess /all/ didn't account for it :P
nice catch, gurl

| >>663466
>and the title will show in /all/, just not /burg/
Technically, since the title still "lingers" under the <title> tag, that means it'll display even on /burg/. Just, y'know, not on the thread itself, but on its respective browser tab. (Which is close enough, right?)
Also, the OGP metas. But those'll probably only ever get displayed on link previews or whatnot.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1590742213

This thread is permanently archived