danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
fortnite is free fuckface

| I don't have fortnite 1, fortnite 2, fortnite 3, fortnite 4, fortnite 5, fortnite 6, fortnite 7

7 GRAND FORTNITE

| Get on with the times, Fortnite is dead
LONG LIVE MINECRAFT

| Roblox has always been there for me when I needed it the most. It's always had my back. When life beats me down, I hear a quiet "OOF" ringing in my ears, reminding me that I'm not alone. When I get home from school, I come to my computer and Roblox is there, waiting for me, just as I'm waiting for Roblox. I work hard every week in a small Chinese factory making toys for the American kids. I get a monthly salary of ten cents, a shoe string, and a pile of lint.

| I have been saving the past few years and after all this time, I have finally met my goal of achieving 2,000 Robux. The hard years of labor have finally paid off, and now my next goal is to join the elite members of the Turbo Builders Club. There's a long road ahead of me, but Roblox will guide me along the way. Roblox will pull me through it. Roblox will give me the strength and courage I need to face the day. Thank you, Roblox, for always having my back.

| she tryna be crate whe tryna rhd bt rfkrdjtmc f f gpphph dpglh nw eoull withumpc djtnfibrjijfjfbfjf r forntit e s d d she are like kicking dead whales down the beach my dick

| are like kicking dead whales down the beach

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1566375370

This thread is permanently archived