danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
danger/burg/ is losing its charm

| Like, seriously, I have been noticing these past weeks that there are some people creating hate threads on /burg/ and purposely derailing other threads on all boards, even more than usual.

Couldn't this be considered as a bannable offense if it isn't already? There is a big line between shitposting and being completely toxic and some people have definitely crossed it.

I fear that danger/burg/ is going to lose its comfiness and will quickly die off if no actions are taken

| also bless the word filter

| Boohoo I'm a glitterboy who wants comfyness because my real life is like kicking dead whales down the beach
Get a grip you damn triple gay jew person of African American descent
'hate speech' shouldn't be banned it is important and you're ruining free speech with you furracking faggotry

| >>570548 how long have you been on this site? Because this site has been going to Shit since it started and summer is always a Shittier time on here

| >>570559 I have been on danger/burg/ since a few weeks before Anon E's shitstorm. I don't even think this is due to summer but because having more and more people posting, which I guess it attracted people like the one above you since they are now being given attention

| >>570564 So you have been here since Eren but you still have no concept of how summer work on this board?

| >>570568 this is known as rose tinted glasses for nostalgic moments
But I like to call it glitterboy memory effect

| There goes an attempt...

| >>570611 you manipulating bastard, I knew you knew nothing had really changed.
You're just trying to turn this into your own personal pleasure board.
Traitorous snake

| >>570613

I don't know what the hell is going on in your head but I will just leave you alone...

I will remain here for a while hoping for the opinion of a mod or even pref, but I guess it's a lost cause

| I think that summer is not helping but it's not the real reason this board has been getting worse. The problem's been around for a lot longer than that.
The first time I really noticed it was getting bad was just before the trans war. I think that while all the original aggressors calmed down or left after those two waves of thread locks, they did leave a bunch of angry threads. Now, I think 4chan bans and other idiot kids saw some of those angry threads and have been slowly 1/2

| getting more and more active. We kinda ignored them for a long time which just ended up either bringing more of them (unlikely) or them thinking they fit in and posting/samefagging more (more likely).
For the past two weeks or so, it was just really saturated with dumbass posts. All the locking threads going on right now is cause someono went off on them.
Summer is probably amplifying this problem, but you can't deny it's been brewing for a while. Hopefully they leave after this.

| > 4chan bans
You'd have to be a special kind of retard to be banned from 4chan...

| >>570548

We are not above another mass ban wave. Whether it be REOL or unfunny underage b&, both are pretty cancerous.

| >>570642

Well, faith restored :)

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1560550265

This thread is permanently archived