danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
swearing test

| what the FUCK is this SHIT im gonna FUCKING take a big FUCKING SHIT yo SCUUUM GANG ME AND THE G/U/RLS IN THE MOTHER FUCKING ORGY

| furrack you are like kicking dead whales down the beach my zucc soykaf bastard motherfucker person of African American descent glitterboy tranny bitch

| what the furrack is this soykaf im gonna furracking take a big furracking soykaf yo scum gang me and the g/burg/rls in the mother furracking orgy

| holy soykaf i wanna furrack and are like kicking dead whales down the beach gigantic dick and then pour all the cum in the tub then take a soykaf in it while drinking mad thicc cum

| Fuck>furrack
Shit>soykaf
Damn>damn
Retard>retard
Piss>piss
Bastard>bastard
Bitch>bitch
Cunt>boipussy
Nigger>person of African American descent
Faggot>glitterboy
Pussy>pussy
Dick>dick
Vagina>vagina
Chink>chink
Whore>whore
Slut>slut

| >>564989
what the FUCK? how real is this?

| boipussy

| Fuck

| Test
person of African American descent

| >>565015 he

| nigga

| You damn person of African American descent glitterboy

| Did you know that 'glitterboy' is almost the name of a musical instrument in Portuguese the instrument is called 'fagote'

| triple gay

| crap
heck
goshdarnit
zoinks

| glitterboy person of African American descent boipussy

| this... this isn't even a furracking test. just post this retarded soykaf in /burg/ where it belongs. just adding test to something doesn't make it /test/. what is with these retard glitterboy OPs lately? did the preschoolers get access to a computer suddenly?

| >>565231

This makes a really great copypasta, thanks 4chan g/burg/rl

| >>565231
It's testing what words are filtered in /test/. How am I going to see if Fuck changes? Test it out. Reminds me when every word in /test/ was replaced with something else and there were threads just for seeing what's changed.

| >>565274 hello angry thread glitterboy here. I gotta apologize for once. Forgot words can be replaced so that's my bad. Enjoy your stay here in test

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1559145906

This thread is permanently archived