danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I wish capchas were killed at birth

| I've been gone for a year so I don't know when capchas were introduced but now it's near impossible to post anything, until now I thought it was downright impossible on a phone.
And here I thought I could come in and spam my burgs like the good ole days...

| Oh no I just noticed the other "I wish x were killed at birth" were shut down overnight, oh no..

| Having been around when captcha was introduced, I can say it beats the alternative
Difficult captcha > boards where the only visible threads are pins and spam

| B- but, my burgs! My lovely burgs!

| >>531754
True, but I wish /burg/ didn't have a captcha as well.
#FreeTheBurg

| But then you have burg spamming, and the all important burg equilibrium is thrown off balance, causing chaos in Danger/burg/. Remember. Everything, all peace, relies on the burg equilibrium. Without it, there is only chaos.

| Since we reached equilibrium that one that, angry burgs are and have been behind burg for a long time, whatchu talking about g/U/rl?
Release the angry burgs!

| Hey, I'm the one who brought equilibrium by spamming all those angry burgs, and then for a few weeks the numbers were perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
That was last year, good times..
The numbers haven't moved much since then so I guess the captchas were introduced not long after the angery burg uprising.
...I call that a conspiracy!

| The captchas are fairly annoying, as everytime I want to post something I typically end up screwing it up at least once. I have difficulty reading due to my ADHD, and it makes it hard to write something.

| Even without ADHD they can be pretty hard so you're not alone. The ones where the line goes straight through the 'e' to make it look like a 'c'are especially bad and they're not too uncommon. I keep looking it over thinking about what's wrong and I remember "oh, that's right." Sometimes it even makes 'e' look like 'o'and vice versa.
And now I got a captcha with a letter being cut off on the right. Time to refresh for a new one

| Even without ADHD they can be pretty hard so you're not alone. The ones where the line goes straight through the 'e' to make it look like a 'c'are especially bad and they're not too uncommon. I keep looking it over thinking about what's wrong and I remember "oh, that's right." Sometimes it even makes 'e' look like 'o'and vice versa.
And now I got a captcha with a letter being cut off on the right. Time to refresh for a new one

| And that new one had "poxos" which was incorrect apparently. Wanted to try again but had to refresh. I think it was "poxes" since that's an actual word.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1550795049

This thread is permanently archived