danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Mathemathics

| Looking for some example or applications of math that can be used to determine visual elements of an image into projected traffics... or in the reverse, of demographics and target audience into possible visual properties.

| i like your funny words, magic man

| >>888063 well you shouldnt be keeping yours as well.

| >>888049 i'm not undestanding your question totally, but visual application of math are graphs.. if you want recognision what is happening on traffic, you need ai/laser or anything what will detect what crossed.. than you can have just some +1 for every car what will cross road for example.. and at end of day you can visualise integer

| and graphs can look however you wants to, if you don't like numbers or office graphs, than just you can visualise snake what will eat apples, rainbow what will change colors in hex value or whatever

| >>888418 >>888419 yea yea exactly like but is there like an example of application maybe like a working model that people use

Whatever equation law something maybe
Especially the so called things company uses

| >>888465 i was honestly always bad in physics, chemistry and so.. google just found me wiki article with "Ideal gas law", if it's what you are looking for? On same site is also equation, result can be than applied in graph.. If it's any way helpful, it would need some articles about topic what you speak about

| >>888507 not sure if an article is necessary to ask things like "how to not burn the pie when making one"

| >>888584 tbh i need this article i believe that i can burn kitchen than bake pie xd

| >>888585 i think you need meds for that

| >>888588 meds for being clumsy? Where can i buy them? xd

| >>888726 hmmm you should be insulted but whatev

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1660612421

This thread is permanently archived