danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
ok this is it i guess

| last question m...since i have exhausted enough of my own brainpower, patience, and expectations...so maybe i ll let this my last thread

so the question is: since i am the type who is "learn by learning" in which i am to expect myself being able to, know first the program im gonna write (firmware whatever), where can i find the most conplete resource for me to actually build/troubleshooting an app/firmware with networking and server so on?cuz i dont always find the solution thru g

| continued : googling since the problem maybe too trivial and the products are not mainstream, the solution dont always exist somehow and i just dont know how to or where to look???

| I’m trying to free your mind. But I can only show you the door. You’re the one that has to walk through it. You have to let it all go. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.

| >>808098 you are not even showing me the doors...

| Nobody knows how to do networks and servers. That's why they're all crap.

| >>808258 at least there is...

| bump

| >implying a complete resource for literally anything exists
lol lmao

Closest thing is https://developer.mozilla.org I suppose
>but that's for web development, not network/server
They're related. If you're looking for any door at all, that's as good as anything

| ...Books exist.

| >>808045 it sounds like you'd want to first understand networking maybe find an embedded device network stack but I guess often that's just Linux or bsd so idk

Then find whatever microcontroller you plan on writing the firmware for and read it's documentation

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1638113857

This thread is permanently archived