danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Quarantine apps suck

| Bloated botnet (what's even the point of vaccines if I end up being locked because a dumbass antivaxxer that I go to school with got the corona)
I'm pissed because they kept calling my phone all the time so I downloaded it and guess what? I cannot activate the GPS on it. It simply refuses to accept it. I tried on second phone and the same result, location not found.
I had to spend two fucking hours to confirm my ID on gov website and tell 'em that I can't use the app, send police

| >inb4 call them
That'd take an entire day because no one ever picks up the phone

| Australia sucks man.

| Wait, is Australia actually real? I thought it was a meme.

| Even their apps are upside down.

| >>807552 At least they are not from the equator. They have to tilt 90 degrees their apps there, and they don't know to which direction.

| Fun fact: vaccinated or not, you can transmit covid, and thinking that only antivaxxers are the cause of contaminations is both dumb and dangerous.
Stay home, wear a mask when you can't, and stop thinking that vaccines are a magical remedy.

| >>807713
You're right, getting the vaccine doesn’t mean that the vaccinated are in the clear. Breakthrough infections are still happening, and they can lead to transmission.

Those vaccinated who get COVID-19 carry less virus though. That means they are less contagious than unvaccinated people and don’t transmit the virus as much to others. Vaccination is the best protection against infection. Getting the vaccine and masking up is the smart choice.

| >>807713
Antivaxxers on the other hand, they deserve all the blame they get. They are superspreaders, and unlike the vaccinated, they carry the virus with them for several weeks after infection.

Vaccinated people spread the virus less overall because they are significantly less likely to get infected in the first place. In early September, the CDC found that six unvaccinated people were testing COVID-positive for every one vaccinated person.

| >>807716 "Vaccination is the best protection against infection"
That's pure bullshit. The protection vaccines give is around 40%. Masks are around 90-95% if used properly. And if everybody was staying home, it would basically be 100%.
Vaccines prevent most deaths. That's all. They don't protect efficiently against infections, they don't protect against long term symptoms. Sure, vaccinated is better than unvaccinated, but it's simply not enough.

| Also, let's not forget that having vaccinated people transmit the virus increases the chances of having a vaccine-resistant variant appearing.

Antivaxxers are retarded, but being vaccinated doesn't make people smart.

| COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID
COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID
COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID
COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID
COVIDCOVID

| >>807732
Your numbers are off and verified data disagrees with your opinion, and if I have to put my faith in something I'd rather it be the scientific process over some intense internet rando whith bad reading comprehension.

| >>807732 people are still going with "stay at home" narative?

Ok, it was convincing when we were asked to stay at home for a month or two to decrease burden at the hospitals, but we are about to pass 2nd year. No one can realistically just stay at home for two years.

Even if you are a shut-in NEET, your family will have to go out for necessity or out of boredom.

| >>807861
>No one can realistically just stay at home for two years.
Realistically, you will interact with members of your social bubble and avoid contact with others. Remaining at home at all times is not strictly necessary for that, but it's more convenient than writing the full sentence or saying it out loud.

Besides, people have been in tin cans in orbit for years at a time and came back healthy, and they didn't even have the privilege of going outside. Where's your point?

| >>807865
This is obvjectively false. There's some very basic science that proves austronauts mental and physical health declines from trips in space, and we're talking about the most qualified applicants out of hundreds of thousands of experts. Come on, dude... You don't know shit of what you're talking about.

http://www.scoopyweb.com/2021/04/space-does-affect-mental-health.html
https://cmsw.mit.edu/angles/2019/headspace-how-space-travel-affects-astronaut-mental-health/

| COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID
COVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVIDCOVID
COVIDCOVID

| >>807865 yeah, but how big is your social bubble? 3 people or 10? Do you have the authority to restrict their social interactions?

When your social bubble is larger than 5 person, you will have a person or two that is more laxed toward social restrictions. You can't just tell bob to not attend his family gathering because you have your granma at home.

Even if you are a business owner, you can't really control what your employees are doing outside the work hour.

| You all need apps ?
In Europe we have the european whatever QR code to prove our vaccinated status.
There's an app but fuck them I just downloaded my QR code pdf.
French btw

| >>808100 not in poland

| >>808243 We said European

| >>808100
Not in Scandinavia

| >>808349
Yes, we have the vaccination certificate needed for traveling. That's all it's used for.

| Now why in the hell did I get vaccinated? I regret it now.

| >>808349
Norway isn't in EU, but is in Scandinavia. It's EEA at most.

The only moment I've used my certificate was going abroad for holidays. P*land still hasn't made laws that increases EU COVID certificate's usability beyond crossing borders (e.g. vaccine/covid recovery check for a workplace or a uni). EU can't make laws substituting a certain country's government.

| Dw Polska I love you even if these bitches don't.

| >>808455
>fartem mordo
wtf

| >>808461
How about you go fuck yourself? I'm gonna like Poland whether you like it or not.

| >>808472
Cry about it?

| >>808472
Can opinions be wrong? (o.o)

| Nigga over there tryna tell me what to like and not like.

| >>808472 wypierdalaj

| Have we lost some toasts? o:

Total number of posts: 33, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1638186736

This thread is permanently archived