danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How many of you studied computer science and got a good job?

| So I'm currently studying computer science and I'm a little worried if I'll get any job

| My friend did and got hired starting out of Uni making 80k a year. Just dont slouch on the work experience/internships and you should be fine

| I think I answered a similar question a while back. I did get a decently paying IT staff position, but I dropped it because of hellish the company was.

Didn't bother with any of it no more though, left the job and became a teacher instead.

| >>67344
my friend actually did the same thing, got the comp sci job hated the corporate office atmosphere there and now works at a smaller freight company

| >>67344 yes i asked the same question yesterday on /u/ I'm sorry if it bothers but I'm a really paranoid person.

| >>67348 Yeah, I got that similar vibe during my job as an IT staff. It wasn't quite the reason I left, but it's definitely a supporting one.

>>67351 I see, well, I responded to that thread as well. I understand your fear and concern for this, but like I said in your previous thread, let's no worry about the things that has yet to happen, yeah?

| Just keep your chin up Anon. I graduated from Uni with a business degree a year ago and no luck on my end. Dont let it slip away like I did. I am stuck catching up.

| It also depends where you live and what the market is. IT is a broad word and takes from repairing printers to troubleshooting some oracle related client s/w connention to automating backups with self made scripts... I have been asked all the above through the years. Being /it/ is being jack of everything, master of nothing. And the fukers who have all these problems solved by you deserve all to be left under the pile of failing tech which you which you prevent crumbling down.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1513445175

This thread is permanently archived