danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
This Thread Was Made In A Virtual Machine

| Running kali Linux, On Brave, using duckduckgo, using a tor browser incognito tab.

The Invisible G/u/rl

| I CAN'T SEE YOU, COME BACK !!!
where are you ;_; ?
i need to see you cute little face, OP ._.

| (is your machine also a time travel one ?, is there kali linux in 207X ? is tor still a thing too ?)

| ohhhh wait my bad I somehow got a banner for cyb in tech... or maybe my brain got bsod'd for a moment...

| >>661247
tfw what you thought is fiction is actually reality

| Brave is overrated

| >Kali
>Brave
>Tor
Why the hell, anon?

| >>661780 +1. Why not TailsOS?

| >>661752 how so?

| is kali the new tailsos?

| >>661749
NO I WASN'T DREAMING THERE WAS A CYB BANNER WTF

| caps sry

| Kali is just a collection of mostly security/forensic-focused programs mainly used for pentesting or information gathering. It's not a secure OS in itself.

| Why is this thread blank?

| >>663708
Other way around, dingus.
>>663767
Preach. At the end of the day, it's still Debian with a mixture of "good ol' pentesting" and "wannabe hax0r" sprinkled over it.

| >>663820
It adds nothing to the table of being "invisible" any more than Debian does. Why even use Kali then?

| >>663869
'Hacker' cred. That's pretty much it.
Almost everyone I've come across that used (or uses) Kali interact with it solely because they think it gives them some level of "skill," thanks either to that one show that wasn't worth its salt after the first season or because someone sold them on the meme.

I don't even know what those kinds of people do with Kali. It's like they just sorta have it for the street cred and nothing else. Boggles me to no end.

| >>663874
>wasn't worth its salt after the first season
wrong

| >>664056
S2 was alright on a few occasions, but you gotta admit S3 was pushing the bullshit a bit. Enough to make me drop it, anyway.
But I'll bite; why so?

| >>664091
s3 was still good, it lost a bit of credibility but i liked the darker atmosphere. it's just season 4 that went to shit (s4e5 was fun to watch tho)

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1590929147

This thread is permanently archived