danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Does your pc sounds like a fridge?

| I have my first setup and it's little strange sound when am i in late nights watching dangeru and i hear in my room these kind of sounds... It's makes me feel like a Lain little xd

Does it's common sound? It's my first setup before i had just 2 laptops "^^

| My x61 thinkpad sometimes does.
It's quite common in old machines/machines with troubled cooling system, I guess.

| Yup.

| Let's love our fridges! xd

| Not the same thing you're thinking about OP, but partway through building my PC, my younger brother was getting annoyed that I chose anything but top tier silent fans for it. And so I sent the fans that were decently quiet back, and instead opted for the loudest fans I could find. There's 10 of them in my case. My room sounds like a tornado. I furracking love it.

| You'd think it would get annoying, but it just puts a big ol' smile on my face. Annoying brothers never gets old.

| >>658296
Based

| I have feeling that for it can maybe count of fans.. "^^

| >>658296 as someone with open backed headphones this hurts and I'd burst my ear dumbs trying to hear anything

| Hell yeah, my PC turned 6 yo this week.

| mine's 8 next autumn, hopefully I stop playing games and don't have to buy a new one...
and it doesn't sound like a fridge.
or maybe it does but it's a really silent fridge...

| Well it is mostly because I still have the stock Intel ventirad and that the case ventilator is spinning off-centered.

| waaa that doesn't sound very safe
(☉д⊙)

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1590562500

This thread is permanently archived