danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I hate technology~!

| It wasted my whole life. I could've be someone but I ended up as a nerd. I want to kill myself.

| Just because your a nerd doesn't mean you can't be someone, look at bill Gates Steve Wozniak

Don't blame your failure on tech

| Have you considered running away and living in the woods for a month?

| Unless you drown yourself or starve, you will need technology to kill yourself.

| "I could've be someone" is one of the dumbest things anyone could say.

Be someone, like what? You think the difference between the current you and becoming the next Einstein/Gates/Musk was just a couple different lifestyle choices way?

Fucking no dude. 99.9999999% of people amount to fuck all, even with "important" or high paying jobs. Nobody gives a fuck about demolitionists and they make bank. Practically every scientist who ever lived has been forgotten.

| You, me, everyone else on this board, the entirety of Reddit, Youtube, everyone, we were never going to amount to anything, or as you put it, "be somebody".

All we could have done, and some have, and we all still can, is to make our lives more interesting or entertaining. But if technology is what entertains you the most, then just embrace it instead of depressing yourself over nothing.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1586027597

This thread is permanently archived