danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tfw they remove a christmas hat from vsc cuz someone found it offensive

| https://github.com/microsoft/vscode/issues/87268

| As an atheist I have a strange feeling about this. On one hand I don't like the reasons behind this act. I personally give a fuck about "relgious feelings". On the other hand I'm very pleased with the result, because the less religious symbolism used, the better.

| This is why we can't have nice things.

| 6 million were not enough

| Santa Hat is now a hate symbol! ????

| aw fuck emoji didnt work

| let's remove all niggers from this world, they offend me

| >>612403
Antijudaism is not equal to Antizionism is not equal to Antisemitism. Learn the difference!

| >>612417
i'm all of them except the last one (on the international level)
concerning antizionism it's only in the sense that israel should exist, but as a containment state

| >>612413
It's a symbol for shameless consumerism hidden behind a religious masquerade that promotes the birth of a "messias" who achieved nothing but becoming an excuse for privileged power hungry assohles beeing privileged power hungry assholes. "In the name of christ" Oh, and as bonus he sedates the masses with empty promises.
And finally: Who cares about Microsoft bullshit? It's not important. (VLC still has a santa hat on its cone)

| >>612419
and of course, you on the contrary must be a fucking legend, an epic saint, and you come here and grace us with your presence and holy words, which ooze with the wisdom of a thousand fucking years, and you are so much better than everyone including christ and know the answer to everything, wow i am so impressed, to think that you would use your godly script to converse with us lowly humans, this must truly be a momentous occasion, oh wow i am spooped, it's the apocalypse

| >>612421
Don't strawman me. I don't believe in "saints" and "legends". Get rid of this concepts. No one knows the answer to everything. The problem is that lots of people just don't ask the right questions.
"Israel or not?" "Christianity or Judaism?" - those are entirely unimportant things. The real question is how we as humanity are going to deal with our global economical, social and ecological system crisis. (Anti-) Judaism, (Anti-) Zionism and antisemitism are not the answer.

| >>612397 it's a red hat for the holiday not a crown of thorns for Jesus

Like seriously what's Christian about Christmas other than historical reasons

Also there's like 0 way that guy wasn't a troll comparing a hat to the swastika it's hilarious they took it seriously XD

| >>612424
you are 100% a pompous self-righteous commie
i bet you feel really important and euphoric right now

| Christmas is cool

| Merry Christmas g/u/rls :)

| They better put swastika on it, next year. Just to balance it out

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1577012812

This thread is permanently archived