danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Google integration

| My penis has grown 6cm longer and 3cm thicker after its hardware installation. So far the result is pretty good.  It's mobile phone app also allow me to adjust various settings such as the taste and colour and precision of my ejaculation but I find most of them kind of unnecessary.

| There's no way to turn off its remote control function which I find it really annoying. My cats meowed/stepped on my phone and activated the remote erection control multiple times during the last few days while I was chatting with my neighbor downstairs. It's embarrassing. I don't have ED and I don't need that function at all! This really piss me off.Also there's no way to turn off or skip the ads after every remote control erections unless I subscribe to YouTube red. Wtf!!

| Lame

| It's a serious commitment. I had to shut out all family and friends for fear of being called a pervert. I don't have enough money to go back now so I guess I have to enjoy my multi-colored penis to myself...

| >>598935
Oh no. Don't use the Razer chroma extension! I heard there's no way to switch off that extension once it's activated.
In fact it's better to avoid using any of those extensions at all. They all seem unnecessary and shady.

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1569758517

This thread is permanently archived