danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How can I make my penis grow larger?

| Tried nano machines injection but it didn't work.
Thought about downloading a new penis but I'm afraid I will end up getting std.

| I love sex.

| I love sex.

| Shrink your body to make your penis look larger without having to make it grow

| >>597282
big dick gnome in da house

| Get the Bluetooth Testicles first. and don't buy cheap, they'll fall into the toilet everytime you pee

| >>597282
>>597322
Sorry, I forgot to mention that my body isn't fully modularized yet. Can't shrink my body without shrinking my penis at this moment.
>>597339
I've heard that Bluetooth testicles all have some sorts of security problems. Any alternative solutions? Don't like the risk of getting blue balls.
>>597276
>>597242
I love sex.

| I love sex.

| >>597438 the safest alternative IMO is Google integration. You can control them through the Home app and it connects through ad-hoc so theres no need to get bluetooth implants. I say go for it

| Hmm, guess it's the only option for now then. Do I need to install adblock after getting Google integration? Imagine your penis start talking bullshit for five minutes every time you get an erection...

| >>597595 You want some fucking botnet dick? Free software is the way to go

| >>597662
I don't think solely rely on software will fix my problem. WebMD says I need both new hardware and software to make my penis grows.
I wonder how good those Steelseries and Razor penis enhancements are. They are quite expensive...

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1569238980

This thread is permanently archived