danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Board idea

| A board like /burg/ but instead of burgs it send the image of the captcha you filled and the answer.

I'm definitely not a spammer trying to use that for OCR >.>

Seriously don't ban me just ignore this idea

| it takes a special kind of autism to be banned from this hell

| >>571705 I want to do this just so I can write a script to do the captcha for me, seems to me they're using a library of some kind which should make it a bit easier to narrow down what words exist, probably write something to ocr and guess a few words that are close to what it got? Could also just submit it to one of those captcha solving services

| >>571777 trips

good luck trying to use OCR to bypass the captcha OP

| >>571813 none of the words seem to be fully random. my guess is some english word list. as for the text itself should be easy enough to isolate each character with image processing before running them through ocr. the real challenge are probably overlapping characters and cropped characters, but those are rare and in true lazy programmer fashion, just refresh until an easier captcha emerges.

| >>571992
If you can hack it then you should do so instead if openly talk about it. If so then the host will (probably) thank you for it. Given that you will be contributing to this communitys security instead of hypothising potential security issues that may or may not see the day.

| >>571705
My first response is gonna "no". If you're already looking into it then chanses are that you're already experiencied and intellectually enough capable enough of handling it.

| >>572007
Sorry I responded to the wronf g thread. Maybe posting on dangeru while tripping on LSD in a field was the wrong idea.

It would be better if the mods removed these 2 posts of mine. Sorry and thank you for your understanding.

| >>572004 it's not really hacking anything, it's just finding a solution to the captcha in an unintended way

>>571992
Yea they've said they just used some dictionary or library or something from somewhere to add it, might be on the GitHub if anyone is seriously trying to figure this out

| >>572004 ehh if someone is dedicated enough to actually make it, it'd be another event to remember in this half-dead community

| >>572004 but for purely experimental purpose, I might actually try it when I have the time just because you said that

| better boart: /hosemad/

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1560944769

This thread is permanently archived