danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Phones under 5 inches

| Most phones I see are too big for my palms. I don't want to use these huge ass bricks

Are there any good phones with screen smaller than 5 inches? Also, I'd like to avoid Apple, if possible

| lol. Yeah, that isn't happening in today's time. Maybe buy one of the older Sony compact phones. I believe they just discontinued that line as well because of low sales.

| I have a sony xperia xz1 but theres a compact model out there. I wanted the compact model as i had used an iphone 5c from 2013 till end of 2018. These oversized phones are rediculous. Ive grown fond of my normal sized xz1 with my only gribe being how fucking thin it is. I had an otterbox for my 5c so it was a good 3/4 inch thick. Now its about half an inch or less it feels and its hard to hold sometimes. Often drop it.

| I never liked android but the xz1 has converted me. Really nice phone, compact or not

| The aforementioned Xperia XZ1 has a Compact variant, which stands at 4.6". The BlackBerry Key2 also has somewhat of a similar screen size; it has a keyboard beneath though, so that may or may not fit your criteria.

| Dunno if this will help but thw Samsung Galaxy Folder, android flip phone, is under 5 inches. It's what I'm using now. I feel super cool using it to browse danger/u/

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1553329296

This thread is permanently archived