danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
uninstall gentoo

| https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=8a104f8b5867c682d994ffa7a74093c54469c11f
Linux has been infiltrated by SJWs and compromised.
Install BSD.

| Thought Linux was all about privacy, anonymity, etc not for stupidity like "sjw are the worst" Honestly if they aren't selling data or any other shit why do you care?

| So you think developers should be assholes as a point of principle?

| >>407492 If they're bound by a set of rules is that against muh freedums?

| who cares? the code is free, I can make an antisemite distro if I want to

| >>407880 sorry, should have quoted op. I agree that it totally makes sense fire the developer community to set some rules to exclude douchebags

| >>407446
Has it ever crossed your mind that open source and free access to informatic tools is, literally, a form of social justice?

Like, seriously, if social justice worries you so much as a threat to MUH VALUES, go buy a posh Mac or some shit with a proprietary OS and keep it.

Not being an intolerant hate crusader isn't even social justice, is just political correctness.

| >>407446

ITT: /pol/itically rightwing but /tech/nologically leftie g/u/rl suffers from cognitive dissonance over a developer code of conduct.

You don't even have to honor that code of conduct outside that particular context, it's like your boss telling you that you can't call your coworker Jimmy "You mexican piece of shit". Except your boss here is a load of other people (NOOO SOCIALIISM REEEEE)

I'll remind you too that this board is based off a vidya chock full of dyke waifus.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1537347573

This thread is permanently archived