danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
facebook = very big gay

| it raped the internet
- basically flooded it with clueless normies and gave them a place to stay.
it' s only places like /u/ that you can still get some quality discussions.

Sure, "the Internet" would' ve become mainstream at some point either way, I just wish it would' ve happened differently.

What do you think?

| I started to use Facebook at some point, but eventually I abandoned it. I think it is like Stallman says, these privative services create dependency on the user.

But it was harder than it may seem, many friends called me paranoid and stupid, but that was just a confirmation of how awful social media is tbh.

The masses will always do the same, we just need to find or create better communities.

| >>285970

Pretty much as this g/u/rl.

| To be honest, I still use it, need it for contact with some people (school, friends) and there's some good pages and groups. Still it's getting worse and worse. Might leave

| Use linux, so you can't be gay

| >>286587 same, the only reason I use it is to chat with friends and stuff. And for info concerning college classes etc

| How dare you insult gayness by associating it with facebook. I challenge you to a duel to the death for your honor!

| >>285929 that's even good that there is place for normies to stay, because if there wasn't, all this trash would go to reddit, imageboards, /u/, and it would be the end of the world.

| >>0da4f5 true, the world would be trash.

| already have more that 3 years without Facebook and feel much better cuz I have to find different ways you know what I mean been on Facebook is see the same everyday and know things that no interest me I don't care if someone their change photo or stuffs like that
for communications no thanks

| >>815f15 oh almost forget to say one day I found a spy who stalked me this creature give like to everything that I posted even put likes on very older post that was one of reason for get out from there

| LOL
>OP implies beeing gay is bad and gays are rapists
>OP writes about high-quality content
Just LOL

| >>289228 true.
Go back to Facebook, OP.

| All the real gay bois went to insta. FB is just full of stupid rednecks and old people like your mom.

Source: am huge flaming fag IRL, none of my bois use FB anymore.

| >>288108 >implying that trash hasn’t already invaded almost every community like 4chan

| >>289260 the Autist-normies level on mainstream media like fb and insta and other shit like this is MUCH MORE than even 4chan's random section. Though fb autists are now invading reddit, the most cancerous place that is made specially for Normies, by normies, full of cancerous normies, is fb, so cancerous that laughing at an fb meme is a sin.

| what I think about facebook is that it is loaded with people with no common sense and is full of negativity. Sure, you might not see it at first, but once you continue using it, you can see what I mean when it comes to controversal topics like racism and LGBT topics. The site is filled with past-generation people who are conservative to their own beliefs and have no respect for the people that they oppose. And the worse thing about it is the fact that I feel kind addicted to it.

| I had a Facebook account and I don't remember why. I mean, obviously I made it myself but I can't remember the reason, I never used it and I don't even know what is it for. I can just talk to friends face to face.

| Where's the like button on this thread?

| >>290237 lmao
wait .. .
Oh oh alert of normie
alert of normie

| >>290483
Nice try.

| faceberg = very big goy

| Im using it 1x per 4-5 days... im planning to delete it one day.. but still are there some ppl. I don't like FB, but i have there contacts. :(

| >>c510c6 you lost me at "autist-normies"

| >>291401 give them all your email/phone number and jump ship

| Faceberg a place plagues by normies ,FBI agents, titty Lord's>>290990 >>291401 buddy don't be fucking lazy and delete it

| The real 1337 is still on IRC.
Fuck Facebook and fuck Reddit. Fuck HTML and Web-Platforms. It intentionally never was designed for bi-directional communication, just for presentation. This spirit still dominates the whole "social" media shit. They just put bidirectional realtime communication on top of "profiles" (=website which the content-provider doesn't own).

| >>291641 oh the old and trust IRC

| Facebook has the big homogay

| >>291641
Name an irc network that is actually alive and not exclusively filled with /tech/-type folks.

| >>291749
/tech/ folks are the only ones that matter. If you can't computer, you are either normie or retarded. Am I being redundant?

| >>292223 hi, normie phone g/u/rl here. Never got a computer and still don't. Please don't kill me

| This is the future your parents chose.

| >>292223 so it's basically 4.2chan

| >>291622
Wanna add me on FB ?

| ye

| et

| Just abandoned everything. "Anonymous" message boards are less stressful

| It sucks, but a lot of our personal information is probably stored in a million company databases and on the web to be tracked by search engines b/c of Facebook and just generally fuckery from Google.

Just ghost yourself and avoid setting accounts on big names when you can help it

| Normies can't handle image boards. Contributing to something without ever being able to have it attributed to them is completely not inline with most people's ego-driven needs
It takes a special kind of autism to spend all day shitposting anonymously
>>288108

| >>293706 nice try zukenberg

| >>294489
Nice try Sherlock

Total number of posts: 42, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1527191599

This thread is permanently archived