danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Reddit

| What went wrong?

| Point system

| >>285617
Among other things, this is what went wrong indeed. The upvote system allows for surpression of unpopular opinions. Also leads to people saying what gets them the most points, not what needs to be said.

| Still better than no vote, good luck finding relevant info and replies using the usual forum format

| Opinions. Nuff' said

| Flooded with FB users after the whole zuck thing.

| >>285719
Image boards, my dude.

| Points system creates an echo chamber.

| I still feel like it's better to look on Reddit than elsewhere.

I advise going to reddit to find information, there's a sub for almost any specific subject. It's also good to ask questions. But discuss opinions? naw. Nobody cares about unpopular ones.

| Reddit has this weird guilt problem. I like to internally refer to the site as Internet Catholicism.

| Not leftist enough

| That it get blocked in this country

| The leadership is turning it into a social media platform, like a bastard hybrid between it's old self, FB and Twitter. They took like $200,000,000 from investors and now have to monetize their userbase to return profit for the investors. Expect them to weasel as much personal information out of you as they can, expect them to begin "curating" the site in such a way that NSFW and non "correct" subs to be shutdown or become almost impossible to find. Reddit like we knew it is dead.

| >>288124
Sad story of anything becoming mainstream. You forgot about all the normies that come from fb.

| Fucking normies go away to fucking FB and Twitter

| Most likely normies.

| And bots are pretty much infesting lots of subs and not just default subs. THEY ARE A BOT RING
/r/thesefuckingaccounts

| I recently got a reddit account. What sub reddits do you guys recommend?

| >>290873
/r/spacedicks

| WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST VISIT

| >a website for sharing links bundled with sub-mediocore markup language only for OP-posts, confusing and inefficient system of tree comments without text formatting and attachable media
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea?

| Trash heap

| >>291018 r/bbw

| >>291311 wut ?
…?   / ̄ ̄\
    /  〇・ >
   /   ε  │
  /    〇・ >
 (つ_と\__/
  ∪ ∪

| >>291192

>Confusing and inefficient
It's better than the ancient forum and I spent about the same amount of time adjusting to reddit and image board

>Without text formating
You can use basic formating like spoiler tag, bold font, bullet points, and other stuff

>Attachable media
Thank god you can't attach shit in your post there. Just look at forums with cancerous gif signatures, and image board with smug anime girl accompanying every sarcastic post

| oh, the book?
I reddit before.

| >>291652 spoiler tags are not global last I heard it's part of the subs css I think

| >>291652
>Just look at forums with cancerous gif signatures, and image board with smug anime girl accompanying every sarcastic post
Just imagine your reaction to it makes it totally worth it.

| HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

##Admin:prefetcher##

| op went wrong by asking this question in the first place

thanks for advertising breddit on /u/
you have been awarded 10 shekels

| oy veddit

| >>295127 sure m8, go fap to me more

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1527225091

This thread is permanently archived