danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
In the future, will we have sex-robots?

| Your opinion.

| Yes

| Probably, its definitely a possibility, but it may not be socially acceptable regardless of how many people do it.

| I wish

| In the future there will be robots, and inevitably there will be one guy who will have sex with a robot.

In conclusion. Sex robots will be a thing no matter what society thinks

| That is true, very true

| I sure as hell hope so, but I think it's wrong to call it "sex robot"
Of course we are going to run it with the robot, but what we (at least i) want is a robot capable of stimulating feelings, like a relationship

| The sexbots will be the first use of humanoid robots whenever they become a reality. The very first. Everything else will come later on.

| Yeah of course

| I can see it now, "Local man dies after sex bot malfunctions"

| I don’t think they’ll be good, but yes.

| We are all sex robots on this blessed day

| 6droids are gonna be overpriced as all heck. Why not just rent a hooker?

| Herps and what not

| Sex robots might reduce human trafficking and replace forced prostitution with a cleaner, cheaper and ethical alternative.

Robots wouldn't be limited by genetics or other biological limitations either, robots with giant tits, vampire lolis, and furries should be possible.

However, we might need to wait 10 or 20 years to get better accessibility to some technologies. Some people are actually developing sex robots right now, but it seems they will be more expensive than cars.

| >>286625
so essentially massive masturbating society promoting evolution of sexual fantasies is ethically better than having sex?

| Yep there will be sex robots

| >>286693 yes.

| S E X R O B O T S A R E G O N N A H A P P E N

| We already have sex robots.

| i wanna flash sexbots with a custom waifu ROM, tbh

| Gonna root my sexbot to be an assassin
Cause that's my fetish

| Fisto.

| If you use linux, you can get your sexbot already!

| >>285938
Diseases/location/pimps

| we have this thread every week, comrades.

| >>286693 If sexbots become a reality, sex will still be legal and everyone would practice it if they want, in case you were wondering.
You do not believe we already have a society that masturbates like crazy and have the weirdest sexual fantasies? And also, gangbangs and bukakke gatherings are ethical I suppose.

| Possibly yes, we will have sex robots.

| probably, though I'm not 100% excited about it.

| Alright then that will great and how always the op of society are scared for the new things

| Maybe. In my personal opinion this should decrease overpopulation by a little bit. I mean Jesus, have you checked to see how many people is still living on this dying planet? it's ridiculous!

| Big question is whether people will just stop picking human partners.

I know I'm marrying my waifu and most Anon's would too.

| >>290959
This g/u/rl knows what our deal is. It's better if the waifu is a robot, tho...

| >>290959 thia

Total number of posts: 34, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1526990180

This thread is permanently archived