danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
TempleOS

| Thanks to this board and its banners I have learned about TempleOS and Terry Davis.

This is the best system, period. No nigger will ever tell me how to do shit.

| YES!!

| This is a thing? What the fuck...

| >being this new to image board culture
Discord faggotry has really tainted this board

| >>281244
Can you elaborate, or is this the usual oldfag shit?

| >>282445
4chan's /g/ has a massive boner for Terry Davis and his creation, therefore TempleOS is a core part of imageboard culture in general
...or something

| >>282445
Oldfag shit as usual.

| >>e33fff
& now I have done the same. Ty op.

| Well, actually the direct c-interpreter is a nice thing. Also embedding and showing/playing media into text files is a pretty interesting feature of templeOS.

| >>281244
In retrospect, I was being toxic here and I want to apologize. It's great that people are learning stuff about TAD's work.

| I didn't know about TempleOS till I read about it here. Thanks for that.
Embeding media in text files is actually a very cool concept. All of a sudden the need for a 'glue mechanism' disappears as the os provides it natively. I wonder how extensible it is into providing means to styling, like deciding where some image can be when displaied, the size, etc.
The C-like shell though could be a bit overwhelming. I wonder if something like bash, or cmd.exe, to be developed as a plugin.

| >>282980
Don't remember hearing about it, been in hell since ~08

| Legit question, why would anyone use this?

| >>285389 Not having anything better to do, of course. Or maybe just learning to do something different and not so common.

| >>282980
And /g/ found out about Terry through Reddit :^)

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1526514185

This thread is permanently archived