danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What Do You Think About Proton Batteries?

| -Should be continue the hunt for sodium-based batteries, hydrogen fuel cells, or proton batteries?
-What devices would and wouldn't benefit from these?
-Screw lithium.

| You mean, nuclear reactors? Those things are hueg and probably need too much water for cooling IMO.

| Lol I've read „person batteries“

| how do u charge batery on protoin powder?????

| I think they might be actually viable. They don't have carbon emissions and in fact use carbon and water. They are also rechargeable. Don't know about their cost though.

| Proton batteries?
lol

| >>185885
Are we talking about hydrogen fuel cells? Those things are inefficient, and produces one too many heat to ever be useful in applications requiring small footprint.

| >>186998
I do not know about proton bateries, but hydrogen fuel cells and hydrogen as a fuel in general is only a joke and a pipedream for the uninitiated.

It is from things like these how one can distinguish in a conversation the properly educated and who know what they speak about, apart from the hipsters who mistake fantasy and reality with each other.

| >dumb niggers don't know that hydrogen = protons lolololo

| >>187279 This is what you get when you believe a battery and a fuel cell are the same things.

| >>187279
I blame chemistry for that. Particle physics clearly defined it, but chemist had to be like "muh, no, this protium is called proton and you can't object."

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1521137459

This thread is permanently archived