danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Browser Choice

| Im really curious as to what browsers you anons use. Personally I use firefox nightly on desktop and a mix of firefox focus and brave on mobile

| Vivaldi browser, basically Chrome with a hate-or-love UI

| Just switched back to Chrome because Quantum

| Opera

| And Naked Browser on mobile

| Firefox, with Adblock Plus, half a dozen filter subscriptions, an extension to block Google Analytics and another to block Google Search mirroring

| Used to be palemoon, then switched back to firefox

| I'm about switching from Waterfox to Falkon. But also always having a fresh Firefox installed with a vanilla profile for testing purposes.

| Firefox, faster and uses less memory than Chrome (also I don’t want to use a browser made by an advertising company).

| Netscape Navigator 4.

| FF

| Vivaldi with noscript/adblock extensions

| >>181779 teach me the ways..

| Usually in threads like this all over the internet I see people shit on Google Chrome. Why is that?

| >>182368 Not fully open-source (it’s literally made by a company that profits off of collecting your data), compared to Firefox it uses a lot more memory (I can have 100s of tabs open in Firefox without too much of an impact), and, although speeds are similar, Firefox seems to start rendering the page sooner.

| Lunarscape is nice, if a litte complicated at first. And yeah even though I use chrome too I wouldn't recommend anything Google...

| Vivaldi has all the feature implementations of Chrome, can use all the extensions, tons of customization options, mouse gestures, all kinds of good shit

| Firefox mostly, chromium if something goes wonky

| Basilisk /Pale Moon in my laptop, mobile currently trying naked browser but used before Brave

| For mobile I use Opera

| Chrome is good enough

| I use netscape

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1521043715

This thread is permanently archived