danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Spotify modded APK

| Spotify removed users that used the premium modded APK, did you use it? Have you received the email? What do you suggest for spotify alternatives?

| Whenever I try to sign in using the APK it doesn't let me. I'll give you an update when I try signing in with an unmodded apk.

| Yeah, it logs me out- Though I heard some modded apk's can't be identified.Though I just purely use soundcloud now or just torrent. I heard deezer is a good alt

| Stop using software that doesn't respect your freedoms. if you already decided to break the good goy laws, why not simply start pirating music on torrents anyway?

| Spotify is pretty cool, but recently they rise bigger now like a mega corp. They never gave a shit about pirates back then, but thry do now all of a sudden

| You can still download spotifydogfood if you find the apk online, just reinstall it and hope Spotify doesn't do anything again to disable it

| >>181633
Word.

| Here's hoping someone drops a patch for Lucky Patcher but tbh I'm not sure if it'll work. We'll see...

| Hopefully, expect someone working hard to try and crack it. Don't give goy the money

| >>181633
^ This. Not only is Spotify proprietary, it's also full of DRM. At least use something like bandcamp where you get the raw soundfiles.

| Update:
I tried using one cracked version of Spotify, didn't work.
I tried modding my own, didn't work.
But the normal one works fine. I wasn't banned or anything.

| And I mean, just torrent stuff. Or Soundcloud. Both work fine.

| >>183978
Only problem is, Spotify has a lot more content. You can hardly ever find an artist you heard somewhere in the real world on bandcamp, in my experience its always more indie artists and makers of bgm for games and things like that who use bandcamp

| Which is why, as much as a megacorp™ spotify is and especially now that it bought ųtorrent, some would still like to try and use the service for free. Like K.K. Slider said, music is free.

| There are alternatives, n

| o?

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1521054941

This thread is permanently archived