danger/u/
How

| How to code game engine like this or basically sprite scaler/pseudo 3d ish like this but it's flat screen but it also is a 3d space idk.. it looks like the flat planes can be used for events and triggers too but idk
https://youtu.be/40HQS83I_kU?si=FzRQhXUxen1kwzbR
The title is Bimini run

| Also you have to answer very nicely so if you mention dumb ass shit like asking you to do shit you don't even know like the engine I'm using itself, I won't function and you are welcome to enjoy your usual skitzo run you ve been parotting over the internet and 1% me. Or you are welcome to speak to walls and your dead parents like is friday all day or Sunday or everyday cuz that's all you are built and trained for like they said so and they did so so maybe don't even try tx

| Also you have to answer very nicely so if you mention dumb ass shit like asking you to do shit you don't even know like the engine I'm using itself, I won't function and you are welcome to enjoy your usual skitzo run you ve been parotting over the internet and 1% me. Or you are welcome to speak to walls and your dead parents like is friday all day or Sunday or everyday cuz that's all you are built and trained for like they said so and they did so so maybe don't even try tx

| Wow it doubles I m glad your site works just fine now You can do the coding like in tutorials and we LL seethe rest cuz u didnt

Total number of posts: 4, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1728828280

This thread is closed.