danger/u/
robotics club

| i decided to join my robotics club. its my first time in any kind of club. idk what people usually here. im going to see what the team captain wants me to do, but i want to ask yall here if you have experience with this and what to do.

| Yeah I’m in a robotics adjacent club and they said it’s all arduinos in robotics club, so you could learn how to code arduinos to prepare! The guy who is in robotics club wasn’t super cute though

| uh huh

| Ask yourself: "what do I want out of this club?"
Having a clear goal for a hobby will help you determine if tie club can help you achieve that goal. If you don't know, sharing your hobby with those like-minded individuals may grant you a unexpected interest.
tl;dr: follow your heart

| >>1029348 makes sense. Team captain said as much. My program is focusing on Digilent Basys and RaspberryPi, but I can add another on my plate.

>>1029360 I want to learn to socialize as much as I want to get practical experience related to my field, but I'm worried if I'd gel well with the club members. I can barely talk with the people in my own class lol. For now, I joined the builder and website teams. There's also decorations, programming, video presentation, and documentation.

| >>1029369
Don’t add it if you already know what’s used! I was just giving an idea. Now I need to figure out what I want huh?

| here's a tip, don't get yourself used for the project. Just learn and have fun. If the ropes gets too tight just sign off, it's voluntary anyway.

| though also don't leave immediately just try your best and enjoy. I already know you are a one smart g/u/rl, just a reminder. 88!

| Yay!! I think she’s going to fall in love with the robot like in how I think the iron giant really ended!

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1728188672

This thread is closed.