danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's even the point of AI

| ok now you have a 100 trillion parameter model that uses more electricity than a small country.

I have a trillion parameter model in my head and you only need to give me a sandwich to function way better that your machine, now what? A building with 10000 tensor processing units can't even drive properly and I can drive drunk while a bitch sucks my g/u/rl-cock.

so what's the point? you could just pay people to do the work, there are more people than GPUs in this world

| and each of them is more powerful than all of your AI computing pods put together? this transhumanist dream is such a bullshit, want a self driving car? pay gonzales to be your driver instead of a quadrillion dollar car you fuckhead monkey

| did you ask chatgpt to write the worst take possible?
rewrite this thread in good faith and *maybe* i'll interact. westoids are fucking retarded on machine learning, stg.

| classic; no matter how much our technology and the human race as a whole progresses, there will always be people who weaponize their ignorance and start shit.

if your header is posing a question about something, youre just going to look like a fool for talking that subject down right after admitting you dont know the subject

| - We use an advanced enough AI to make a better than itself
- keep doing this until a Machine God with a million IQ runs on a toaster
- Put that intelligence inside a human brain
- We become gods

Are you starting to see the "point", OP?

| Tltr;
My answer to title: aing

| >>1002519 I can give you sandwich so that your brain can operate and create stuff, but I doubt you'd want to create something like a 5000 words long of NTR fanfiction about hazbin hotel or images of superman sucking batman's toes.

Let's say you want to do it, then suddenly, sandwich is not enough anymore because it will take your time and energy. I'd have to pay you and even if I did, I can't make you do it when you are asleep.

| That's the point of AI, I can make it create/do pointless/tasteless shit anytime I want without judgement or question.

Some goes with moving inventory. You can feed someone a sandwich so that they move item from point A to B, but companies prefer conveyor belts.

World would be a better place if we can use AI/Robot to pick up dumpster, do plumbing, prostitution, or any other job that nobody really want to do.

| >That's the point of AI, I can make it create/do pointless/tasteless shit

kill yourself

| >>1003649 running out of sandwich that you can't even make a rebuttal? You can use AI to write it for you.

| Pref, poi machine broke. Pls fix

| >>5ee5e1
It can also do many jobs that are not "pointless" or "tasteless" I can understand hating AI especially if you're a artist but you cannot try to sit there and deny the shit that AI can do. I think you have forgotten we have been using AI for years and NO we don't only use it for shitty art.

| It can draw better than you

| llms are not ai

| I was about reply honestly, but it feels like a bait post. If real please thunk more before post.

| >>1003716
But you did reply...

| >>1003692 don't be rough on 50k please

Btw. I'm pretty white today~

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1708487463

This thread is permanently archived