danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What do we think of sewerslvt 

| give good takes losers

| At this point kinda basic but still pretty based.

|

| While I wouldn't consider Sewerslvt to be pure breakcore, it did get me back into more electronic music, and has undoubtedly inspired other people to create similar music.

| It's pretty good

| Shit music

| I listened to her 1000 times in the last 2 months so I guess I could say I like her a bit. But I would say that it isn't a breakcore. Just pure emotional madness

| >>932579 I love emotional madness

| Definitely popularized break, which is good since we're getting a bunch of people picking up where they left off. Though looking back at it aside from enjoying the aggressive self loathing it's technically shoddy and I'd say maybe a dozen tracks are actually good.

If you're in a certain headspace it's shitty quality can work for it but it is the scribblings of someone who is mentally ill at the end of the day which makes her work really inconsistent.

| 'I really like you pt2' will forever be one of my favorite tracks. I always imagine fast cuts of horrifying war footage with it-- I guess it reminds me of the animatrix movie with overseer - supermoves. Really just pumps me up but also makes me feel a bit cynical, but I honestly thrive off feeling bad so it's all kinda okay in the end as long as I don't overindulge. :)

| >>932636 slowly driving me into mental ward. I like it

| beep boops sound good

| Cool music, but kinda cringe. The fetishising a murder victim and loli shit is not it. I'm not the type to "separate the art from the artist" so nah, fuck them

| >>932757 >them
It's a man.

| >>932783
Cringe

| >>932783 Silly g/u/rl. There are no males on the internet.

| >>932757
>Imagine not separating the art from the artist

| Really good artist, damn unfortunate what happened to their partner...

| >>0ebd8b Don't do drugs kids

| i like the older works more. i have draining love story on cassette ( wish i got vinyl) more like jungle / dnb with break core elements here and there

| their music is really boring to me. i feel like the bass is underdeveloped in every track i've heard, and generally the mixing is bad. but i'm very glad that breakcore is in the mainstream again, even though i don't like most of the newer stuff.

| >>933548 I feel like too many songs relied on the bass in 'drum n bass', while jvne puts a bit more emphasis on the former

| >>932428 Recommended similar artists.

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1671010733

This thread is permanently archived