danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Spotify Wrapped Is Here!

| If you have it, tell me about your yearly Spotify Wrapped! Apparently I listened to music 117,012 hours this year. Not gonna share what though, cause it's embarassing haha. Share your stats g/u/rls!

| *wraps your mouth*

| I stopped using Spotify about two years ago and just listen to my MP3/FLAC collection. Can't stand Spotify's sound quality and I don't dig the payment model.

I wish more bands upload/sell their songs on Bandcamp. Literally the only place I can get offline music legit. I still feel bad when I pirate them....

| i used my spotify apparently like 30k hrs and my top artist was king gizzard along with yin yin and the comet is coming

definetely used it lots more but most of the time in other accounts like the one at work and stuff

| >>931935 OP here. I buy a lot of my stuff on Bandcamp too. I've got over 600 purchases on there. But I also use Spotify, cause the platform is nicely laid out imo and it's pretty handy to just search. The MP3 quality is also higher than YouTube's iirc (though it is still MP3).

| >>931935 I also wish more artists uploaded to Bandcamp. I'll often reach out to artists and ask if there's any place I can legally purchase their music, and if they say no, I'll suggest Bandcamp. A lot of artists don't realize that there's still people who want to buy music, so it's nice to see when they take my suggestion and upload their stuff to Bandcamp. It happens fairly often! Try reaching out to artists you know sometime, and ask where you can buy their music.

| If I can buy music on Bandcamp then I do it if not then I stick to streaming services. Always support artist when you can.

| I dont really use shartify
but I do like keeping track of statistics of my music.

I pulled in over 400 hours worth of listening this year.
I didn't discover as many new artists this year, but the ones I did find I enjoyed.

| I was in the top 0.05% most listened to klaus veen. I probably use bandcamp and spotify evenly.

| >>932154 does anyone else use last.fm to automatically track music? It's pretty handy. Just kinda scrobbles stuff while you listen to it. My offline player also has last.fm integration, so it even scrobbles my downloaded stuff.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1670063899

This thread is permanently archived