danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What're your karaoke songs?

| I figure plenty of us don't get out much, but I'm sure you've got a song or two up your sleeve if push comes to shove on karaoke night.

I don't like my singing voice, so hip-hop comes easier. Gorillaz "Clint Eastwood" and Aesop Rock's "Coffee" are my best picks. If I have a specific friend with, I'll also do the Stray Cats' "Stray Cat Strut", but that requires a few beers first.

| It's unfortunate that the songs I want to sing the most are in languages I don't understand. I really, REALLY want to sing Gruppa Krovi by Kino, but my knowledge of the Russian language is non-existent.
I mean, I'm told you can sing anything through sheer repetition and learning the sounds. But it's just 'nicer' when you actually understand what you're singing, I feel.

| Karaoke? Hmmmm
Baka Mitai?
>Weeb moment

| >>888562 Well, if we're having weeb moments, then Shiki No Uta is the way to go

| I always go for The Ventures "Wipe Out" and The Champs "Tequila"

| >>888432 my trick for a bad singing voice is to get a song that gets everyone in the room singing along; anything by The Barenaked Ladies works, but I'm a fan of "It's All Been Done" specifically.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1660560602

This thread is permanently archived