danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
G/u/rl Casts Revify On /mu/. What are you jamming to this week?

| Gogol Bordello has been stuck in my head lately. Start Wearing Purple is just too good.

| The new TWY single. Low Tide is a fucking banger and I can't wait for the new album!

| I bought Neko Fureku’s Scandalous Album and it was a pretty fun listen! I’d recommend if you’re into Vaporwave

| I've been on a nostalgia kick with 90's alternative; especially Nine Inch Nails

| >>b8e3fd Pretty Hate Machine, Broken, The Downward Spiral, or The Fragile?

| >>885909 The Downward Spiral is my fave :D

I had one of those auto-generated playlists on today, and it was giving me a whole bunch of Primus and Smashing Pumpkins as well

| akeboshi rockets, their albums go HARD. <3 super sonic apple rabbit

| Liquif Tension Experiment

| >>885969 Liquid*

| >>885851 Primus, Alice in Chains and Sepultura are great too

| Mama Loi, Papa Loi - Exuma

The best way to listen is with a bass-heavy speaker set. Just get up and dance whenever.

| Been obsessed with this super energizing jazzy/big band album called LOVE SAVES THE EARTH (link: https://youtu.be/mX1C_0KJW1Y)—My favorite track from the album is the titular "Love Saves the Earth".

I've also been listening to an incredibly cool and tiny album on loop called Stray Sheep Meets the Music (link: https://youtu.be/qgT9u7ds5rs). The last track is my favorite, but I feel like it's best experienced from start to finish like a story.

| >>886165 That Stray Sheep album is great. I liked track 2 quite a bit

| >>886165
lol

This is exactly the kind of cheesy stuff I get into sometimes. Thanks for the tip, gurl.

| Currently listening to Stray Sheep for the first time. I agree, track 2 is godly.

| Listening to Crywank and Lovejoy.

>>885962 Akeboshi Rockets is goat.

| >>886415 that had to be intentional

| >>886721 I have no idea what I just did.

| been getting into more deathcore so i am listening to silences are words by blind witness

| jazz, j-pop, some indie stuff
listen to ginger root please

| >>887354 Ginger Root is the best.

| Been consuming nothing but Omori Ost day in and day out

| >>887363
oh absolutely! super glad that loretta blew up since he deserves all the recognition
also listen to kainalu, similar style but more psychedelic, he's even less known

| >>887374 Never heard of Kainalu, but I have now. Definitely gonna be picking up all of these sweet jams.

| On a genre shift: relistening to Soichi Terada's "Sumo Jungle Grandeur". One of the best jungle albums, for sure.

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1659985408

This thread is permanently archived